Shift518 W.o.T.

UPDATE: not much of a difference but 13.05 @ 107.25

you gotta run atleast a 12.6 to make it on the top 10 domestic list.

dont worry, im not on there either LOL

Well they have me on the “notable mentions” might as well update it then lol… Right now im not trying to be on the top 10 lol… I’m not giving the dealer a reason to void my warranty.

I would ask for an update but I am hoping I can run even better soon. Regardless I wont make the top 10 again…

Yeh I wont make top 10 neither lol

side note: Johawk were you in rensselaer at all the past week? I thought I saw you one day last week.

Yes I believe I was. Probably Thursday Night…

Sounds about right… right down the street from handy andys. looked like you were backing out of a driveway

Nolan Persons
2006 Dodge Magnum
110.7 mph

/\ bottom end grunt, he haz some.

top end powarz, not so much. :slight_smile:

great run in that biiig ass car! What does that thing tip the scales at anyways?

Haha I’m sure exactly, it when probably around 4100lbs when I race yesterday. I forgot to go up on the scale.

What do you mean by that first thing you said??

I meant its quick, as in it weights more than a ton and got a good ET… lots of tq to launch it and get down the track quick.

But it lacks the upper end HP (or weight/aero features) to keep it accelerating quickly to get a fast trap speed.

nothing negative, its just the nature of the beast.

Ohhh gothcya, I knew it was nothing negative :tbu, I was jw. I gotta work on the launch, I keep spinning the tires bad. Once I get that down, I’ll def get at least 12.6

+repz

Nice to see someone wanting to drive the car better instead of dumping money into bandaid parts like monster truck slicks and more power parts.

driving better > writing checks for parts.

Shit, monster trucks slicks were gonna be my next purchase :ninja

Seriously though, thanks man. Don’t get me wrong, I will probably do heads/cam eventually, but I wan’t to get everything out the car possible before I start really digging into the engine. More power will be useless if I blow the tires off everytime :Idiots

tell that to this kid:

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=21620

Start at the last pages and work backwards. lol

60’----2.115
1320----11.9
mph---- 121.89

100 shot, not spraying 1st. Clutch slipped a little in 2nd and 3rd.

best trap of the day was 128, completly blowing through the clutch all of 2nd and 3rd gear.

I limped my car home. I hardly accelerates. Clutch is fucked.

got 10 runs in today, cut 1.8-1.9 60’s (4 of them) until my clutch started acting up. Then the best 60’ I could manage was 2.0…I went 12.4 @ 128 with a 2.38 60’ LOL

new personal best on motor was 12.7 @ 115

I finally found out how to get my car off the line and my clutch is fried. Car might be down for a while.

will post videos later.

looking forward to knocking richie off the list!!!

i was there, and your clutch is def SSSSSSSSSSSSSSmoked

congrats kid

dude I hardly got it home haha. Its bad