Shift518 W.o.T.

Yeah, fuck us alright. Hows that clutch treating ya now?

my car will be up and going before yours will lol

hows that motor treating yah?

Hows the car you dont have and peice of shit sled? You could go 6 seconds on that thing and it still wouldnt be cool. Man up and buy a vehicle, till then dont try and participate.

And FYI ill walk your sled.

piece of shit sled went faster than your car…i can’t justify running 12’s in a car when i can go 9’s on my sled…why go backwards??? just to please all you fuckers???

You havent gone 9’s on your dream machine. Or 10’s. Thats not cool.

got slips to prove it bitch

So post them? Its still not impressive at all. Your 800 lb machine went 10’s wow congrats. Do it in a 3000+ lb vehicle, let alone 4000lb plus vehicle and then brag.

for a trail sled??? with heated handgrips and a stock motor??? thats pretty impressive…like i said why fuck around going 12’s when i can go 9’s?? just to please you guys, there is no other reason…oh yeah i could support ny by getting tickets theres another good reason

Or drive like a normal person and race at the track? Thats not some crazy idea.

b/c you’ve never gotten a ticket in your car??? if you have something fast you cant help but fuck around.

Ive got quite a few tint tickets. Fucking around big time.

i can ride mine all year, can you drive your car all year round??? realisticly, how well does your car do with xxx amount of hp in snow???

I drive my car all year round, yes. My car does fantastic in the snow and there are nunemerous members here who can vouch for that. You have an off road vehicle that isnt legal, so in reality you cant really drive it many places at all. Wheres your 9 second slip i want to see it.

turbo tony ran an 11.55 @ 120 in his 99 ACR, has headers, intake, exhaust and DR’s

thats cool, what are you driving now b/c your car is “being upgraded”??

honestly i dont have a 9’s slip, yet, i plan on having one b4 the seasons over…i got retuned last week, and am awaiting a day to go to the track…obviously the track was rained out weds and ive got plans for tomm, i want to take it to skyview and run the 8th then do the math to see where it wouldhave been in the 1/4

It is being upgraded. Is there an issue with that?

Stop blabbing about going 9’s and 10’s when you havent done either yet. No one cares. Just like no one cares about my car or what i am doing to it.

You two should just fuck.

In a serious note, I will be calling out everyone very soon.

Love
Sbardy

no problem with being upgraded…kind of a polite was of saying you blew up the old motor and its getting a more powerful one…what day were we at the valley???