Shift518 W.o.T.

Yeah the day we were there and i poped it and you came on shift like it was teen gosspi usa telling people i blew my motor. I never understood why you thought that was an ok thing to do really.

truth <yumadbo>

Truth what? Thats not cool to do. I didnt run on here wwn drew blew his clutch and run my mouth about it. Such a child thing to do. I cant wait till i see yours fuck up, i am sponcoring a bill board banner on here talking about it.

LMAO. truth

you act like it never would have gotten on here if it wasn’t for me…

Thats not the point. The point is to let that person post about it themself if they choose to do so. Its not anyone elses business.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/271026_216047918431882_100000800277896_516677_7797293_n.jpg

the one on the bottom may 7th is my fastest 10.82@ 117. the other two are what i talked about…the day you were at the track 11.15 @ 110

ON MOTOR!!!

also my best reaction .066

Cool story, no 9’s like you said its already gone.

:retardclap

lets see some of your slips since we are on the subject

My 11.60’ at 120 have been posted. Im not tooting my horn on how fast i am.

Said on the last page you had slips to prove 9’s. Retard clap yourself.

I need to race this sled . Motor or nitrous I’m game

or 10’s hrmm…did i just ass that in there or was that really what you said???

Your half right as am i. I still have yet to see anything spectacular from this thing.

sorry you feel that way…ask rubin, a 625pound turd with 165 horse motor and a 300 pound rider, its doing pretty damned good at beating up his 400pound 800r with 155 horse and a 135 pound rider

You’re trans isn’t in as many parts as Nicks motor. It’s depressing to me how it showed up. Hopefully he’ll have it back soon.

September id say.