Shift518 W.o.T.

He doesn’t get smoked, he gets his face painted for free. Kind of sloppy, but you get what you pay for.

he said smoked , not blown asscheese . there is a differance ya know . besides hotwheels and daniels are a item , myers is just a filler for the man sammich they make

Thought he said smacked haha. Smoked makes it even funnier now lolololololol.

I feel like someone’s mad.

BROOO

BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…BRO…u mad bro?

We got BROS BROS BROS GOOOOOOOOO!!!

SHIT WAS BRORCHESTRATED!!!

THE BROSTER BROUGHT MEEE BACK! THE BROSTER KEPT ME OUTTA BROCUFFS!!! you can have ANY BRORONA U WANT BRO!

Ya’ll ****** be hating

brotuned bro it up bro bees getting bro food with bros eating brostastic wontons

ACR Viper???

Yessir. Silver.

I took my rpi buddies for a ride in the BMW…we were going super slow, they asked if I was at WOT…I was. Lol’s were had.

Yeah. Stay local. One of the best engine builders in the country is in northern VT. Most of these internet ‘engine builders’ that all the pimple faced forum fags jerk it over are shops that people that know a bearing from a wrist pin would not let change their oil

silver, blue stripes/

problem in this area is people don’t know these motors…and while they are not rocket science a lot of shops treat them like small block chevys which causes lots of problems for us. I would imagine you are talking about Island Racing. I have heard good things about them,but I have also heard they are very expensive.

RPM in Georgia, VT. I 100% guarantee you that he has the resources to build one of your motors correctly. Ray’s Supra has the first 2JZ he ever built, and it’s making 1100RWHP from 3 litres…6 years after it was built. Just an example.

I wish someone such as erik could talk with someone like the dudes who built rays engine and explain what he knows about these motors. Would make things a lot easier im sure.

Could easily happen, Rick is a great guy and would take all the time needed to go over things, research, etc. He just didn’t do Ray’s engine, he’s done all of my family’s engine building for years.