Shift518 W.o.T.

Yeah well…I deal directly with Arrington Performance down in Martinsville VA, Nothing against your local guy but they have proven themselves over the past few years and they hold the R&D contract with Dodge as well. Nicks motor needless to say did not come from them.

You don’t need an R&D contract with a company to be capable of doing work. Theres a lot of old school SBC loving asshats EVERYWHERE in the engine builder scene, but I wouldn’t say that MOST or ALL of them are like that… anyone that is willing and capable to work on a modern engine with tight tolerances can do a fine job on ANY motor.

joe jiggs???:ponder

:pop

I agree…however I have found people I like to work with and really don’t want to risk someones motor trying " a new place"

I would have thought the MPH would have been better…

more hook = less MPH, come on you should know that. was in the 1.6 60ft range

i bet on a terrible pass it would do 122-124 range.

mph should still be up i think. 11.55 aint a great time for that car or nothin.

thats off the car hauler, with a tune from Arizona/Nevada. not even close to what an east coast tune should be. 91 octane piss gas tune man. dont worry. the car will probably run 9s in no time.

time to run yours wayne-o

wasn’t bein a dick, just saying the car has more in it. love to meet the guy and check it out!!!

I’m not running mine. It goes from home to DD and back, then it gets washed and put away!! :retardclap:retardclap

gotta get up to the track. its tony who had the AWD Elantra. he said the car used to be a TT car, the guy put the stock drivetrain back in and sold it. something crazy like 1400rwhp back in its prime.

has stock brakes, said they are scary.

yea, FUCK stock brakes. roflmao

he get a deal on it??

what kinda miles?

not sure of the price, but fair im sure.

has some old(like 1999 old) HRE’s on it, like 10k for the wheels.

i think mileage is in the 30s or 40s

nah wouldn’t ask the price, i god damn HATE that question.

wheels for these are NOT cheap. What size?? My 19" forgelines were $$$$$$$ i have the receipt.

i kinda secretly wish i bought one with a fuck ton of miles so i could drive it.

drive itttttttt

wayne , someone is gonna put miles on it man . might as well be u .

we can start by doing some diggums infront of the house friday night

My father is friends with Rick the owner. They used to work on a Busch GN together back in the day. It used to be TRICKY RACING in the early 90’s when he started out. He learned from John Keefer who is also a really great engine builder and works for Rick now I think. Rick built all the 302 and 307 engines for my fathers circle track cars back then. He is a meticulous guy and takes great pride in his work! Not cheap but he does it right. My father was getting full seasons out of engines turning them 7200-7400 with the 302 and never had to refresh them when other guys were yanking there motors half way through the season. I think that 302 made 360hp on engine dyno with unported cast iron 289 heads, 10:1 compression, solid lifter flat tappet cam, and 500cfm carb. Impressive with what they had to work with!!

19x13 rear i think. not sure on the front width, probably 10 or 11 right?

I need a good paying job like everyone else I think or will always be behind LOL. Only thing that saves me is I can run 10’s for cheap with my car…just no time to work on it. So is life.

yea same here. fucking front tires are bigger than the rears were on the cobra. LOL