Shift518 W.o.T.

yeah he has 345 ET streets. 700$ for 2 tires. thats 27 inches of rubber in back

i hear ya man, i wanna just find a notch to daily and dedicate the racing for the track only.on the cheap

its making 1100hp because of the tuner, its not that hard to buy good parts and build an engine…lol

Building a high HP motor that will last is not easy lolol

Im calling slowmarro out. Get that purple thing ready.

thats cause people use cheap parts or the tune is off. You get yourself some good parts that match your high hp goals, and bring it to a shop that can build engine’s and have a tuner that can tune. it can be very easy…you just need lots of cash

My car is cheap and and so far good . High dollar don’t mean shit if built wrong or overlooked

Tuning this week ill get ya

I don’t know about the American cars, I only deal with imports, but I remember last year one of our outlaw races, my friend miller blew an oil pump first qualifier and him and my dad slapped on a motor in the pits from spare parts, he ended up running 8.49 @182 and couple of 8.50-8.60 @180 on the brakes to win the event. A lot has to do with the tune.

true, you need someone that can build an engine.

I’m busting your balls, I dont call people out. I wanted a better comeback than that from you.

Can’t wait to get a pic of you next to my jeep with Ur shirt pulled up in your signature pose.

I’ll be on the hood in a banana hammock

I have roughly 18k in my car butt jutting is stock Exc for the body . Is it where I wantt it ? Nopee butt it will be

Is there pics up of waynes viper? I havent seen em yet if so.

no. Car hasn’t been outside.

Lmao noone is allowed to talk shit about me ever!

shutup BRYAN.

OK GARAGE KING

:rofl :rofl :rofl

I drove it yesterday!!! Ask CAZWRX he saw it!!!

I saw it too lol, had to do a double take.