Shift518 W.o.T.

why r u gettin STUCK drivin it

Petes got some bitch ass MPH, good time for a stock car though brah

I might get the differential fluid changed and a few other minor things done this week so I might drop the truck off at his house and drive the car.

oh noess PJB driving the stang…

nice Pete! Great time for such a low MPH

i think thats about as fast as you can go doin 102.9.

good work

thanks man, i’m getting just about all i can get out of the car… i could prolly cut maybe a 1.74~ but the best it did today was 1.76. pretty much not enough power to do better lol.

thats moving out.

now mod the bitch.

Its a shame to see very modified Evos go 12.8 @ 112 when even Pete can run 12s in a stock car. Good work! Lets see the TDI in the 12s next!

thanks i guess haha… i drive the balls off of the car… the only thing i didn’t do was powershift it cuz i feeel bad doing it :frowning:

Line locks are only used to heat the tires homie… Step on the brake, hold the button, take foot off of brake… Floor the piss outta the car.

Line lock is for fags!

so are auto cars

Well supposedly this one is for launching too. Hurst roll control.

I cant do a burnout in this POS car at all.

and what kind of transmission does your car have?

No its not, thats retarded. Its meant to lock your front tires up to do a burnout, and doesnt kill your rear brake pads. You have a stick car, so locking the front tires up would do nothing for you on teh launch…

oh yeah lolol

it would to ,he would have a exscuse for suttin to bitch about :lol

The ultimate in roll control.

Whether you call them roll controls, line  locks, or whatever, <i><b>Hurst Roll Controls keep your stick shift car out of  the staging lights until you're ready to launch.</b></i> Controlled by a  solenoid valve attached to a switch on your shifter, roll controls keep  you from rolling by locking your front or rear brakes. When you hit the  switch, your brakes are unlocked and you're ready to hit the throttle.  Rigorous testing has proved a 1/100,000th of a second release time, and  vibration tests have surpassed 30 Gs without mechanical failure. Each  roll control comes with a rebuildable stainless steel solenoid valve,  indicator light, inline fuse holder, and complete instructions. Hurst  Roll Controls give you one less thing to worry about when you're  staging.

They are useless for anything other than burnouts. The track damn well better be flat, and if your clutch is adjusted properly you dont need to worry about tripping the beams.