shipping from the UK to here....

I just checked by weight, and ups would be $330. I am not sure about the dimensions if it will have an upcharge, i will look it up in the shipment book

$330? really? i quoted online and it was like $130 for the cheapest available. damn. the box is 69x15x9 if it helps. still cant contact him, the forum was delayed in re-launch

i work at the UPS store on delaware and sheridan, if you want me to find anything out for you, pm me. i will gladly help :slight_smile:

woah sorry i totally forgot to post back in this thread. i looked into it, and i could possibly print you out a label and have you pay for it at my store and jsut send the guy the label. I would still advise against this (only because it is international) becuase things could get a little sticky with customs. the way you would have to fill out the forms would make them redundant (its hard to explain unless you saw what the questions were). if you still want, i can see what i can do.

^ yeah anything helps. i got the guy to give me the number for UPS in wales, so im gonna call and see what i can do

so i cant firgure out how to damn make the phone call to the ups place in wales. :gay: and i emailed the guy back saying the issues i was having and asking him to try to gimme a hand here. if either mike found out anything more please let me know. im running out of ideas.