Need to Ship a Bumper Cover to the UK....help?

So, about 3yrs ago I had two bumpers shipped over from Germany…it was roughly $400 for them packaged together to be shipped here via air, I picked them up at the FedEx office at the airport…

I now have a bumper cover I need to ship to the UK, and FedEx online rate calculator says they want $1200 to ship it. NOT HAPPENING.

If I can’t ship this thing for around $500 or less, I’m not shipping it. DHL’s site is useless and I can’t figure out what number to call to even attempt getting a quote from them.

I’m looking to drop this thing off and have it freighted by air or water to Gloucestershire, United Kingdom. If the other party needs to drive somewhere to collect it, that’s more than OK. Does not need to be door-to-door.

So, anyone know of anywhere I can get some pricing on this that isn’t going to be retarded?

Did you see if Royal Air Mail Freight will ship it? Usually cheapest and typically takes 6-14 days.

will they allow me to set up the shipment from here to there? Thats who was used I beleive when I had mine shipped Uk- > here…

OH you said TO the UK.

No, you’re fucked.

Someone I know used to ship Audi parts from Poland all the time, they downsized the “oversize” a few inches, and bumpers are a no go so he got out of the business because of it.

how much to ship my car to germany and then back 2 weeks later? via air not ship and then your car is bye bye

fuck, I figured. I have no idea why it’s literally 3x to price to go from here to there than vise versa.

USPS international was pretty cheap out to New Zealand for me.

for something that large? 66"x18"x26" at 12lbs. seems everywhere I quote it’s over the size limit and then they rape you with “dimensional weight”.

I found a place online for sea freight, and when I filled it out I can get it sent to a port 2hrs from the recipient for $322 if I drop it off at a port in Columbus, Ohio when I head down there next month…

but I don’t know if you have to have a business or an account or something to do so…sent an email, waiting to hear back

iQ Logistics was the Sea Freight company…they got back to me and they said household items only… back to square one lol. Anyone work somewhere that ships internationally often on a commercial account that gets a fat discount where I could pay you to ship it from work? Dammit!

Cardboard box, label it “Hallway coat rack”. Profit?

call it wall art.

Cut it into smaller pieces :slight_smile:

1-800-CALL DHL (1-800-225-5345)

^ Finding that really wasn’t difficult.