WTF shipping costs... bumper cover.

What is the best way to ship a bumper cover? 33801 is the zip in Fl. to 12070. 66"X24"X24" 25lbs.

They place said it was $155 from the people they use all the time. If you look online you can get the same bumper cover shipped from CA fro $65. WTF carrier are they using?

I put the info into UPS and got $165 to ship the cover to me from FL.

whats the best way to ship a bumper cover?

I use Forward Air just behind Albany International. Ship freight through them constantly. Bumper shouldn’t cost more than $50-$60. I ship entire rebuilt motors for $155…

A lot of companies charge flat rates for shipping, also take into consideration just because it only weighs 25lbs your paying for dimensional weight if its more then the actual weight which is 196lbs for a box of that size…look for a freight forwarder if you can.

looking into that now. will they schedual a pick up of the bumper in FL and deliver it here to albany and I just come pick it up from there?

edit i called them it sounds like you need to be a member or something with them?

yeah the 66X24X24 killed it i guess.

forward air doesnt have a terminal near them… i just talked to someone in albany who explained the process to me

I got and engine block shipped with forward air for 40 bucks

Greyhound, I shipped a saleen spoiler for 25 bucks

yeah I got trannys and big ass wheels tires shipped to me on a pallet cheap too, but unless they stand up the bumper cover on a pallet, its retarded how much it is to ship a fucking box.

I have to look for a forwarding co near the seller that comes close to here for me to pick it up i guess.

what a pain in the ass, i guess i will just eat the $155 and call it a day. wtf.

WE MIGHT HAVE WINNER.

Total: $47.55

Schedule Information

Carrier Schedule Departure Arrival Transit Time
GLI 0516 09:45a.m. 05:15p.m. 1 day, 7 hrs, 30 mins
GLI 1257 03:35p.m. 11:05p.m. 1 day, 7 hrs, 30 mins

Shipment Information

Origin: Lakeland, FL
Destination: Albany, NY
Payment Method: Prepaid
Service Type: Standard
Nbr. of Pieces: 1
Total Weight: 25 pounds
Declared Value: $100.00

no shit!!! that might work!!!

+1 for you! EDIT if i had some to give out… lol

try DHL i shipped a bumper from fla for 25 bucks!

Is DHL still in business?
I shipped the H pipe off my car for $25 thru them a few years ago.

DHL does international and Express only now, at least that’s what they told me when I overnighted keys to my sister in Switzerland.

Give me 100 dollars and I will ship it out for u

Correct they stopped domestic shipments within the US in 2009.

damn dude if u told me like 2 weeks ago i would brought it home with me for free lol

ROFL, yeah I looked for a quote online with them, and was like WTF, united states is missing in this fucking list… I even had to have someone else look to make sure I wasnt missing something! lol

FFFFuuuuuuuuuu. I didnt find it until last wed or so, thanks though. :thumbup

try greyhound. ive shipped full body kits from cali to ny and it cost under 70 bucks.