shittin on a corvette

BS

you think hes bad now wait till the intimadater is done its only going to get worse

Good Kill man … dont worry about what other people say they just act like babies and punch shit anyway.

Punching the steering wheel and roof makes your car fast :wtf: hahahaha

thanks fellas i wasnt looking for approval or anything just sharing a story its been a while since i got into a street race with something decently fast. atleast its not some bullshit story about 2 15 second cars

Good kill Dan. Haters will be haters until they get seriously smoked by a 4cy…LOL Then they become meatheads or buy an Evo.

Nice kill…

hahaahahahah:beer:

Good kill, I did the same thing to a new style vette a little while back, the look on his face was priceless.

u know!!

…typical vette owner, letting off after having anytime ahead :down: :blah: :smiley:

yeah its not a race until its 150mph + hahahahaahahahah;)

Nice kill! Love those EVOs…there’s one for sale around here right now that has me SO tempted…too bad it’s twice what I’m wanting to spend.

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/domesticthug32432.jpg

never said the car is slow. just your saying about lag…every single turbo owner says that

now answer this…so if you got him on topend does that mean your car is faster? now whats considerd topend…1320 and beyond who cares really.

dick head:eek3:

yep, if i was ahead of someone in the vettes case. why would i stay in it on the street? just let off who cares if the other car does a fly by

also heard this from a different PS member. where do you let off when you want.

some valid points! but turbo’s do lag on smaller displacement motor not alot of exhaust gas to spin it up until a little more rpm’s so the lag is what it is. i am only sayin when he first stomped on it is when he pulled ahead no beeps or anything i was caught “sleeping on it” but reeled it in anyway!!

ok, but arent you a member of the FNF crowd? always looking for a race so you should always be ready shouldnt ya? lol

i know what lag is but most of the tiem you hear that as an excuse.

anyways keep up the work!

98-00 C5 is 345
01+ is 350
01 z06 is 385
02+ z06 is 405

well, if the evo goes mid 11’s, and say a z06 goes mid 12’s…

11<12

class dismissed