SHO > 1.8 A4

Ran into an A4 on zee hiway earlier today. Sharp looking car had on some 18s, black, with tintz. There were 2 younger doods in it. He was in front of me and gott on it good I grabbed 3rd ~ 70 and caught up to him quick and soon had to let off after closing right in on him. He took off again through traffic and i wasn’[t’ gunna paly ricer so I let him go and got off. But I think i made my point that the old SHO was faster than his pimperzed out A4. Thanx for comming. :slight_smile:

Nice, but how do you know they were 18’s lol, also when are you and alex going to run?

Nice kill…I miss my SHO a lot.

THis weekend if its nice.

SIQQQQ i wanna see this, alex does your camera work yet? Also im guessing this race was you N/A?

As always

Going from a roll in the snow eh?

I want to join the festivities if this goes down. I can be the chase car.

why bother ?

alex now holds the SHO 1/4 mile E.T. record, and he did it on just 12 psi :slight_smile:

So he does. and Congrads but me no impressed with the trap speed. Lets see what its got.

yea, im surprised the car keeps running 108mph, except for on the most horrible of runs …

in all reality this should be a good race, turbo power vs N/A 18:1 compression on race gas (haha :slight_smile: )

i’m in for mid next week, I need to get my pay check before I even think about pulling the car out.