Shooter in HERKIMER right now....

Apparently he was a customer of that barber shop.

Damn, they must’ve taken a little too much off the top.

In all seriousness, RIP to the K9 and the other victims.

hes excersizing excessive trigger discipline/taking the opportunity to show how flexible his tacticool gloves are at the knuckle, my question is with all the shit this guy has why didnt they send him in instead of the dog?

the only concrete evidence I need is that being unarmed your odds of protecting yourself are much less than being armed. its really as easy as that.

who the fuck is that idiot that took that thread way out in left field just to bitch about being pulled over and ticketed for not yielding to a cop pulled over? lol I even thought to myself what a retarded OF KK rant that guy spewed. LOOOL

Hahaaha! I saw that too, fuckin goof is out in left field talking about something completely irrelevant lolll

wonder who the last guy who posted is? I like his point of view.

damn my posts just disapear. thanks

Irony in your “concrete evidence” is the fact that gun owners are ~300% more likely to be shot in their lifetime than non owners.

Similar to a country with the biggest army in the world is absolutely more likely to be involved in conflicts and have terrorist attacks than a country that minds it’s own business with a small army…

you believing internet facts again vlad?

i am pretty sure no scientist has conducted a experiment to show the gun owner to be more likely to be shot. you are relying on statistics. so many factors to include. location, person,etc.

Even more ironic.

A man who loves amateur internet videos bringing up other people using the Internet for information :rofl

Hey Pitman it’s rude to call others by name and hide behind yours. What shall we call you?

you have done the same thing to me before thats why i said that lmao.

call me pitman thats why its my tag. i will call you vovchandr for now on.

Pot meet kettle.

Awww that’s cute. Don’t worry you can tell me, I won’t tell anybody else I swear.

As a matter a fact nobody else can see this conversation right now. I put it into the “pm mode” in this thread.

You can do such crazy things in forums, just google it if you don’t believe me.

So Hi, my name is Vlad, what is yours?

lmao. i almost said that to him…he has posted to me before about using internet facts. so i gave him some of his own reply so to speak

lmao. i understand your the leader here. i dont know what your capable of as thread mod.

you already know my name. unless your forgot

[/quote]Ready to have your mind blown?

Just cause not everything on the internet is true, doesn’t mean that everything on the internet is not true :wow

You just tend to pick the sources that are wrong most of the time and then you claim that “fact checkers” are in return wrong. Amazing.

And you claim fact checkers are right.

So… prove them wrong?