Shots of the Type R...

Finally got some time to detail the Type R. Came out really well I think. FYI for all the aficionados out there, I do have the OEM floor mats. They are in great shape, so I pulled them out, shampooed them and put them away to preserve them. Got a set of eBay Type R mats for DD use. Anyways, here’s what I got…

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

F. That’s clean. :tup:

So fresh.

beautiful car!

I love it…

Nice stock 97, very rare car! Take good care of it

How many miles on it?

So nice! Have you thought about swapping in the all red tails from 98-00 models and maybe clear turning signal lenses? I just think it would make it look that much cleaner.

Absolutely not. I love the amber in the tails (and fyi, the red tails were 98-01), and I’m not a fan of clear turns at all. This car is staying stock as the day is long.

Nice car… miles?

This is a dd, I hope you don’t drive it through the winter… Anyways beautiful car love the color of it lots

Whoops, should have known better on the year. I’ve just never been a fan of anything amber really. And with how clean the white is I was thinking those changes would add to the small red accents theme. It’s all personal preference though and I can’t knock you for keeping it stock.

You need to post a picture every day that you drive this in the snow, date them and post them on honda-tech so people will have hissy-fits.

Love it.

Clean car. Not sure if I saw this last night, it was around military and grant around 10?

To ieatpaint:

Well, like I said this has been a winter car already (previous owner’s other cars were an NSX and an Exige), so I can’t undo the past…plus I bought it to enjoy it…

As far as the Honda fan boys, I don’t really care too much because I’m a true Honda guy at heart myself. Plus, even with using this in the winter, I’m confident that with the way I take care of cars, it’ll be more than fine. A lot of the fan boys don’t know their heads from their assholes anyways.

Also, I used my last MR2 as a DD last winter, just did the 25 dollar/month unlimited Delta Sonic plan. I took it there every day after work. Actually had that car on my lift today, and it is just mint. This Type R is in the right hands now, and it will be well taken care of going forward.

Everyone else, thanks for the kind words.

Yes, that was me around Grant/Military last night.

you still havent posted mileage, im wondering how high it is

As you should. Too many ppl IMO go overboard with there cars. I’m not saying you can’t have a nice car, but what’s the point of a trailer queen or something you have to install painters tape on the front of to go anywhere with it?
Personally, I wouldn’t drive this in the winter, but I don’t have the access to a “winterizing cleaning plan” like you do either. :tup:

Very well said. That’s the difference between ‘fan boiz’ and actual enthusiasts, just wish there were more of the latter.
Car looks good and very well kept.

I farted in this car. :tup:

Did you really? I thought I smelled your musk that day…

I didn’t know any integras still existed with the stock airbox.

throw an intake on just for the sound and power, you can go back to stock in like 5 mins.