Should I Sell The F-body?

Sounds like he’s going to hate the car if he buys it, he’ll be the kind of owner that calls the previous owner every time ANYTHING comes up.

^^^I’ve seen that happen. Its almost retarded to buy a car of that level of performance and not know how to work on/repair it.

…some people.

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:54,topic:35624"”]

Working a deal as we speak. I really cant believe i might do this.

[/quote]

god your such a queer.

do it or dont. and get your ass home so we can run trains.

Oh the running of trains will commense. BTW i think i talked him out of it. I dont want to deal with this guy and i dont think he should have this type of car. He was like since i will have to have a shop do this we need to work on the price somewhat. My response. Look man i dont need to or really care if i sell the car the price isnt changing if you dont want it for that price then i will keep it or someone else can buy it. LOL price is 18k BTW and i wont sell it for less. Financially it would be nice but i have plenty of cash so if i still want a vett i will get it FTW.

[quote=“brendansi,post:63,topic:35624"”]

god your such a queer.

do it or dont. and get your ass home so we can run trains.

[/quote]

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:64,topic:35624"”]

Oh the running of trains will commense.

[/quote]

:loopie:

Breaking news he just offered $16,900 and i can keep my ballin ass nitrous setup. OMG OMG OMG i hate life. You might ask why would you need a dual stage nitrous setup with no lame f-body and the answer is :snky: