Should I?

Originally posted by ShalerPunk
i’ve got a Prizm…completely different car… Metro’s a Suzuki… Prizm’s a Toyota…
buy a mustang or z24

i’ve got a Prizm…completely different car… Metro’s a Suzuki… Prizm’s a Toyota…
Holy hell… the fact that you know that and your engine code really scare me… are there Geo enthusiests out there? do they have meets? If so i REALLY want to attend. :embarass:

i know a kid in high school that put a vw motor in a porsche…his name was urso from shaler

Originally posted by slowcamaro
i know a kid in high school that put a vw motor in a porsche…his name was urso from shaler

of Urso Racing on Rt 8? He’s cool. He’s into just about everything…from old 1500cc Civics to stock car racing.

Originally posted by Logik
Holy hell… the fact that you know that and your engine code really scare me… are there Geo enthusiests out there? do they have meets? If so i REALLY want to attend. :embarass:

heh…

just about everyone who does anything to Corollas/Prizms of my generation (AE102/93-97) is a complete ricer fucktard. You would not believe how many people on Corolla boards have huge aluminium wings, spinning hubcaps, and ill-fitting body kits…

They aren’t bad cars, for their class. 115 horsepower and 115 ft/lb of torque moving 2300 lb. It’s not sporty by any means, but it’s no less viable than a Civic sedan, and it certainly makes more torque.

I want a moderately quick Geo Prizm for two reasons: It’s rarely been done (I can count supercharged Prizms on one hand) and shock factor: Can you imagine one of these little ricer fucks having his ass handed to him by a Geo? He’d cry for weeks… or blame it on his A/C being on…:smiley:

before you do anything, estimate the total costs its gonna take to do that, then see if you really want to waste that much money on a prizm…not to be a dick, but you def wont get the money your putting into it out of it…

Originally posted by dgramc
before you do anything, estimate the total costs its gonna take to do that, then see if you really want to waste that much money on a prizm…not to be a dick, but you def wont get the money your putting into it out of it…

x2

I’m in the same boat, I wan something different. But atleast I can swap a FT2 (2.2 tubo) into mine with little problem. I have a small aftermartet selection and the handling of the car can be pretty damn awsome with all the aftermarket goodies. Bottom line is…I allmost never see a 1gen like mine on the street around here. Its just something that people dont seem to expect.:smiley:

Originally posted by dgramc

i don’t intend on selling it… there’s not really much of a market for Prizms. I have two brothers who will be of driving age in a few years, so if one of them is into it, I’ll just kick it down to him.

dont get a 911 unless you got cash cause everything is 3times the cost of what you can get for your geo. a budget prorsche project would be a 924, 944 or a 914.

here’s a link on how to swap a turbo 4 and a flat 6 from a subaru http://www.etischer.com/
I thinkn this kid spent a total of 4k to drop a subie 6 in his 914. that includes the cost of the car. If you have fab skills and tools it can be done cheap.

wow… haha

1992 Mustang Lx 5.0L 5 speed Midnight Blue
$5000
fuck the Geo and push it off a clifff:eek: Kerplunk:cool:

Originally posted by Shaggy
1992 Mustang Lx 5.0L 5 speed Midnight Blue
$5000
fuck the Geo and push it off a clifff:eek: Kerplunk:cool:

and i’ll love filling that mustang up three times a day while i’m delivering…:rolleyes:

and i’ll love filling that mustang up three times a day while i’m delivering…:rolleyes:
:rofl: :rofl:
still gets 20 mpg :tounge:

:rofl: :rofl:
still gets 20 mpg :tounge:

delivering is a lot of stop + go traffic… i’m lucky if i get 28mpg in the Prizm when i deliver… i’m sure i wouldn’t get 20mpg out of a 5.0… i’d be lucky if i got a supercharged Prizm to get 20mpg.

delivering is a lot of stop + go traffic… i’m lucky if i get 28mpg in the Prizm when i deliver… i’m sure i wouldn’t get 20mpg out of a 5.0… i’d be lucky if i got a supercharged Prizm to get 20mpg.

you just have no idea, How much i drive my car a day. :frowning:
late october last fall inspection- 14k since then :eek3:

a porsche wont do 20mpg during stop and go driving.

i read this retarded thread and all i see is … :blah: :blah: :blah:

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
i read this retarded thread and all i see is … :blah: :blah: :blah:

similar to you:eek: :smiley: :smiley:

you just have no idea, How much i drive my car a day. :frowning:
late october last fall inspection- 14k since then :eek3:

I bought the Prizm after Thanksgiving… 20k miles ago.

:frowning:

20000 miles at an average of $1.75 a gallon and probably 28 mpg = …

$1250 in gas since I bought it… $250 more than I paid for it…

:eek: