WTF should I do?

I don’t know what the hell to do…

I’m selling my 78 Corolla for parts for sure…

but I don’t know whether to put my CRX together (which would cost a decent amount of money) or put the 4AGZE supercharged engine into the Prizm (which is fairly cheap, and would net me a pretty quick Prizm…which would be a sleeper for sure, but still a Prizm).

prizm,more unique!!(sp)

prizm,more uneek!!!(sp)

haha, its “unique” :smiley: :wink:

and a sleeper prizm would be cool, but i’d rather fix the crx

Originally posted by deadeyehatch
haha, its “unique” :smiley: :wink:

and a sleeper prizm would be cool, but i’d rather fix the crx
4d sleeper>2dcrx

Originally posted by Pewterss
4d sleeper>2dcrx

X2

shit…you guys are just confusing me more…:tounge:

Originally posted by EK1997
shit…you guys are just confusing me more…:tounge:

See what you get for asking? :smiley:

If I do end up doing the Prizm, parts are a little more expensive (other than the engine)… can anyone get me a deal on the Tokico HP struts and Eibach Pro-Kit springs?

edit: and I see Tein springs are a little cheaper… anyone have experience with these? I’ve had Eibachs before and love them, but if Teins feel just as good I’d go with them.

SUPERCHARGE THE PRIZM. ok:D

run the prism. look into ground control setup. they run eibach springs.

why not put the 4ag into the wagon? u still got that fucker or what?

im gonna back the prizm as well. I would hate to laugh at a pimped out prizm that rolls up next to me and then get my door blown off.:smiley: :cool:

Originally posted by vw16vcabby
why not put the 4ag into the wagon? u still got that fucker or what?

the wagon is rusty as hell… the engine runs beautifully, and the tranny is great, but it’s too far gone unless someone wants to sink thousands into it.

plus i’d have to find a 4ag… the Prizm engine that I’d have left over is the 4AFE… it’s basically the fuel economy version of a 4AGE… it actually makes more low end torque, but it has no high end whatsoever.

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
im gonna back the prizm as well. I would hate to laugh at a pimped out prizm that rolls up next to me and then get my door blown off.:smiley: :cool:

that’s what i’m going for…

the Geo cars were all based on Japanese cars that had an aftermarket, so it cracks me up when kids in 92hp Civics think they can crush any Geo.

Originally posted by VictorSmalls

dosent that happen now with the probe :dunno:

Originally posted by turbotalon91
dosent that happen now with the probe :dunno:
:owned:

A fast Prizm would be kinda cool. Not something you see everyday.

do the prizm. a crx is something u see everyday, i have never in my life seen or even heard of a supercharged prizm. badass for sure.

prism would be unique. but what were you planning on for the rex?

and what do you want out of the car? for any type of track/autox use, im going with the rex hands down

supa chage the Geo, find a cheap single cam to put in your CRX, strip it to shit. 125hp will get you around the auto-x track half decently.

yes but a stripped to shit crx will be in E-MOD and will have its ass handed to him.

SM2 is about the highest class that a crx is competitive in. you must keep almost all interior for sm2, you can remove the back seat and replace the sunroof but you must have carpet, door panels, rear panels, and a headliner.

suspension and good driving is what will get you around an autox course fast. i wish i would have had a rule book three years ago when i started building my hatch