WTF should I do?

i don’t autox.

mainly my car is a daily driver. i do a lot of driving, so i want a decent amount of power, a good suspension, and fairly decent fuel economy. Ideally, I’d rather have a nice CRX than a nice Prizm, but the Prizm needs very little work compared to the CRX.

My plan for the Prizm is the 4AGZE engine (about as easy as engine swaps get) which is 140hp stock, upgraded SC pulley (i’m hoping to run 9-10 psi), Eibach Pro Kit springs, Tokico HP struts, and I think I might keep my 14" wheels and just get some better Yokohama tires on them. As for exterior shit, the car’s just debadged…I’m not going to throw a kit on it or anything…and while I’d love to get it painted a cool color, I’ve been thinking about having it resprayed the same color to keep it as “invisible” as possible.

The CRX would need more work than I’m able to do, especially since I don’t have a garage.

The only thing that sucks about driving a blown Prizm, is you’re still going to be driving a Prizm. That doesn’t necessarily mean anything, but I’d kinda feel like a goon rolling around in a hooked up Chevy/Geo.

It’s kinda like those guys that put those turbo Mazda engines into their Festiva’s. I’m sure it’s fun to surprise people at the light, though. :bigthumb:

id drive just about anythig if it handles good and has good power

sold the CRX today to a guy on the board…

selling the Corolla this weekend…

so, unless I end up selling the Prizm as well and pooling my cash to buy another car, I’ll be putting my work into the Prizm.

Originally posted by EK1997
I don’t know what the hell to do…

I’m selling my 78 Corolla for parts for sure…

but I don’t know whether to put my CRX together (which would cost a decent amount of money) or put the 4AGZE supercharged engine into the Prizm (which is fairly cheap, and would net me a pretty quick Prizm…which would be a sleeper for sure, but still a Prizm).

:blah:
u will change u mind in a day !!
i think u should find a 2g CRX (red?)thats in good shape and keep it!!

i love u