shout out to the guy that says i use camera tricks

this is dedicated to the guy that says I use a filter/photo shop to spice up my welds and fab photos. sad that I have to do this…but whatever.

of course most of my photos are processed and filtered, in my opinion it looks better. I wouldn’t want to see a Mercedes benz commercial shot with a nokia flip phone.

in no way do I add “color” or “camera tricks” to my welds/parts like some members seem to think.
so here’s a set of photos of some things ive done lately. all of which are taken right off of my iphone. no fuckery here.

high res photos will be posted soon of each product soon.

here are some turn down tips I made for ian kley, 16 minutes before we left for h20.
im sure hell post some photos sooner or later.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24954[/ATTACH]

some random shots of a muffler I built for an audi allroad.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]24955[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24956[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24957[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24958[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24962[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24963[/ATTACH]

this car belongs to a local guy named joe. probably the nicest guy ive ever met. he came to me to have a some work fixed that he had done by a previous fabricator. he was also in need of a 4’’ downpipe for this stupid big turbo.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]24964[/ATTACH]

this is some of the work I attempted to fix on his “Y” pipe he had built. it was unpurged and just plain didn’t fit the car. it had to be cut and re fitted in order to fit. I found this pipe fitter masterpiece while inspecting the piece.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]24965[/ATTACH]

this is the merge that was “ported”…im sure this port was mainly to get rid of all of the sugaring that happened due to no purge. someone make me a " Y U NO PURGE!!" meme.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]24966[/ATTACH]

I know we never fully finished it but you should post up the exhaust from my S2000

Not everything Breetime works on get posted up here, but all of it is awesome and looks amazing.

Is the perpetrator going to be put on blast? Your weld skills seem to be pretty good to me idk?

[QUOTE=05OrangeSS;3509209]Is the perpetrator going to be put on blast? Your weld skills seem to be pretty good to me idk?[/QUOTE

that’s up to him…im not one for drama. but ive hit my limit of bullshit talk. some people just need to hang it up.

• Updated - - -

jdm swapped 2.5rs straight pipe I just wrapped up. pretty sure the car is at innovative getting the works on the rollers. post a video of it mike, you drunk bastard.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]24967[/ATTACH]

I figured interchangeable tips were in order. get some.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24968[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24969[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24970[/ATTACH]

So. I can weld pretty nice. I setup a purge and all that hot jazz to get some pretty siqqq weldz. However. Your fucking fitment skillz are the real show here. Fk. I need some tips.

Nice looking work. :tup:

You and ahem that other dude should kiss and makeup. Both solid people in my opinion.

I am the other fabricator. If anyone has anything they would like to say you know where to find me.

you shut up when you talk to me. and no thanks

I am literally about to go outside and cut a hotside I made in half because im not happy with how the v-band mating surface is. FML.

jesus. should I come over tomorrow?

• Updated - - -

an apology and a hand shake would be nice. but I bet I have better luck winning the lotto.

You guys do know that it’s not quite winter yet right?

you are right. have a nice night Jason.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24971[/ATTACH]

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1264073_10151672966554211_590490226_o.jpg thanks for the fab work filthy habbits! Kidding aside when are you picking up the 3.5" pipe

Tension is high. I mean. It’s going to work. But I need some experience for sure.

Send me some photos son

Not till its fitted and wrapped haha. I have been working ith a guy at work who has been doing fab forever and some of his tips have helped a ton. Being serious my end product is as nice as what many shops pass of as professional. But I know the flaws. Fitment is an art of patience. It is super easy to get it close and slather a mig on it or even just filler the piss out of it on a tig. Sub par IMO

Tell me about it. I’ve seen some terrible stuff. The fitting come faster than you think. You just need to do it properly a couple times, you’ll get the hang of it.

Anyone that questions Jays welds is more than welcome to look at my car anytime.

That exhaust has received more compliments than the car.

People that feel the way to handle competition is to dismiss it or criticize it only speaks to their own character. Embrace competition and go about your individual business.

Basically, yeah. I’ve gotten more compliments about the exhaust Jay built for my car than anything else about the build. It really is a work of art, not just saying that to jump on the bandwagon here, it’s that good.