shout out to the guy that says i use camera tricks

Agreed…

Both John and jay are good at what they do. I think that’s pretty evident with dos’ Beamer. There’s always room for more than one person who’s good at something in an area. You can’t go wrong with either option.

This more than just about getting something done. I’m addressing the fact that someone has called my work “touched up” with camera tricks and fuckery. Not a a contest of who’s better. Or who to go too. Some people can’t be happy for other people. They would rather poison the water hole from which we all drink. Adapt or die. Don’t cry.

Well put.

Hands down in my eyes Jay is the best at what he does in this area. He doesnt jump into things or take on projects he is not comfortable with. Huge T-up from me.

Isn’t that the truth. Real proof is in the results

Jay gets +karma from this guy…

Hey I could have cut those logos for you, I thought you needed sharp corners. Oh well. :frowning:

Turn down tips Ooooo

Gett itttttt

Ha sorry for the loss in translation. I’m running out! I need more. I’ll save my last one for you to have. You can copy that for me.

• Updated - - -

Thanks Gary. Means a lot coming from you.

who cares about fitment… Just use stronger bolts on all the flanges so that they stop snapping.

Fancy fab skills are underappreciated. We do a lot of exotic material welding at work, and do appreciate the effort required
to get it right.

Fine Jason, ill bite since you took this public. Did you look at the pictures of your amazing welds? did you notice the severe undercutting? did you notice the discoloration on the penetration from either not moving fast enough, not enough argon, too much heat, dirty gas lense? why aren’t you capping your welds after the root pass? I can be a dick and pick your shit apart as well. do people realize all that pretty coloring is actually oxygen contamination to the weld? do they realize that it mostly wipes/buffs right off? maybe you should use your Nikon and filter that stuff out better. your not a fabricator, your a pipe fitter by trade and a glorified muffler man. whats the last project that you have completed jay? how about your civics?..or how about your 240’s?.. or how about your Yamaha xs65?.. or how about jacks srt jeep that had miles of pointless tubes and bends and pointless pie cuts that you put in because you insisted it “looked good” that eventually jack had to pull the plug because you were bastardizing his jeep. How about not even knowing how to hook up wastegates and what proper material should be used in certain situations? should I keep going? how about how you used me for my dyno so you and all your broke ass high school drop out friends could use my shit for free only for you to drop off the face of the earth for months to reemerge as “filthy habbits fabrication”? yesterday was alexa bday right, Did she ever get to meet Beth beacause id be more then happy to introduce them. fucking keep pushing me jay. you can thank your best buddy jnj for fueling this aswell. but don’t worry, he is going to be put on blast as well.

yea, probably why hybrid was so successful huh?

how much did I charge you again for all those dyno tunes for you to be runnin around at 500whp for all these years like your the mother fucking man? oh yea, $0.00 is what I charged you. maybe I should try to collect on some of that?

for someone I looked up to I realy expected more from you gary. You were family to me.

consider yourself lucky, jay promised dave a whole bunch of fab work in exchange for those tags but after he received his tags never came through for poor dave. he has been waiting for months and keeps getting ignored. I know this because dave came to me to get the work finished that jay promised. dave had over 20hrs into making those logos for Jason.

Anyone else? cougerspeed? did you forget who fabricated your lsx rx7 for payment of only $1g? did you forget I let you rip my dyno for free and how I helped you achieve your 975whp? its funny how everyone forgets how much ive done for them while there all riding the bandwagon. Its actually made me grow quite bitter over the years. I guess from what im told im a pretty big dick now because of it.

http://images.wikia.com/theevilliouschronicles/images/8/8a/Meme-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

Winter came early this year…

It is a real shame to read about people that have been friends for years on here getting ugly like this. I hope you all work this stuff out…

Like I figured. You came back with more nonsense. Making fun of my stuff for no reason. Just to seem like you’re better than me.

If you’d like to pick on each others work we can do that. But I promise you, I am way better at picking out imperfections than you are.

I simply made this thread because I was tired of you bashing my name in public forums. And calling me a n igger on Facebook.
And once again it’s proven you can’t just keep it on topic. You have to lose your cool and take it personal.

please John…do not get personal with me.
I would never ever take a stab at your personal life and the events that unfolded. So please, keep it professional.
Honestly, it’s sad that you had to take it there. You show everyone how weak you are and how low you will go to win.
Funny to me how you can make fun of my penetration color. When you have zero penetration.
Funny how you can call out my undercut. Can you show me some?
And I don’t do “root” passes. That is a weld. It’s done. It doesn’t need a cap.
I’ll give this more explanation when I’m not on a phone.

+1

It’s a small market and can see how competition over a limited number of customers could turn ugly fast.

Missing the point. There is plenty of bread to go around. He makes fun of my work. I’m done with it.

How much of this was badgering from JnJ and other people just looking to stir up shit?

Example

http://i.imgur.com/OxJ0BfU.png

If you own a fucking local business regardless of what people gossip you should stay the fuck out of it.

At one point in time Innovative, STM, Newera and other shops would involve themselves in such drama and they learned to ignore it and move on.

You all could learn a lesson from the ups, downs, and drama from other local shops and see which ones are successful and see which ones heavily involve themselves in constant drama.

No badgering from Jnj was needed. He had nothing to do with this. The fact that John personal friends gave me credit broke the camels back.

John is confusing his friends giving me credit with siding with me and not him.
Not the case.

Nobody benefits from things like this other then people who wanted to see drama. :slight_smile:

Regardless of who is right or wrong it makes every involved look like amateur hour from a business perspective.

Carry on

Edit: And before someone says something about drama I cause I don’t make automotive things my career :slight_smile: