Shredd and Ragan Cruise Night starts Weds May 23

[quote=“IKSHO89,post:34,topic:29707"”]

yeah that sucks, you left kinda early didnt you, I was standin by that white 3000GT and I saw you take off.

[/quote]

yeah i was stuck in front of the speakers it was entirely to loud.

Can anyone fill me in on this young Viper guy? car model/year/color?

whats up with the power trip guys that were at the entrance to pull in? its a free car show.

[quote=“camarojoe”"]

Tuner Section - Cars must look good! Must be customized. Stock (factory) vehicles with just an amp and subwoofer sound system will not be admitted. Example: a Corsica with a spoiler and a subwoofer is not enough to be parked inside the ropes.

[/quote]

:biglaugh:

thats awesome!

but what if the Corsica is going for the ‘sleeper’ look :snky:

[quote=“JSTANEON,post:44,topic:29707"”]

:biglaugh:

thats awesome!

but what if the Corsica is going for the ‘sleeper’ look :snky:

[/quote]

I don’t think I have ever seen a built Corsica. So I’ll go with the odds :slight_smile:

[quote=“camarojoe,post:45,topic:29707"”]

I don’t think I have ever seen a built Corsica. So I’ll go with the odds :slight_smile:

[/quote]

haha…I think you’re pretty safe with that bet.

Gonna try to make it down to one of these cruise nites. I hope they let me in if Im driving 1.5 hours there. My friend should get in no problem with his '67 Firebird. Its a beauty.

i think nyspeeder should be allow to have their own section :slight_smile: and just put your nyspeed name on the car :slight_smile: lol my car is not all modded up but would like to hang ten with the nyspeed people lol

I was up there wednesday.

I tried pretty hard to get in the tuner section with my speed6. I had the kids with me and I told them we’d be parking in there “yes son, just like fast and furious”. Anyways I was blatantly denied because my car was “too stock”.

Kind of pissed me off when I was walking through and saw what they actually let in.

i would expect most of NYspeed would be rejected :smiley:
nobody repsects subtle

[quote=“Final GTS,post:42,topic:29707"”]

Can anyone fill me in on this young Viper guy? car model/year/color?

[/quote]

It was a 2004-2006 silver SRT convertible from what I remember. I didnt see the driver. There were also allot of cuties there :slight_smile:

Added over 200 pics from tonight
http://www.rodandpiston.com/features/sandr.asp

WOW SOME ONE BROUGHT A TWIN ENGINE TRACTOR PULL?!?

http://www.rodandpiston.com/components/supersize.asp?id=cruise/sandr07/2&n=30

i was scrolling through the pics and wtf?!

crazy

http://www.rodandpiston.com/components/standard_img.asp?id=cruise/sandr07/2&n=30&fav=

[quote=“SilverGT,post:47,topic:29707"”]

i think nyspeeder should be allow to have their own section

[/quote]

Nah, NYSpeed is better than that. Or at least the nice cars on NYSpeed are better than that.

so would of my old ranger with the hood scoop be allowed in the tuner section? lol

what is that trike? my dad wants it, he said it reminds him of the tri-magnum he had in the 80’s

[quote=“3sny,post:56,topic:29707"”]

what is that trike? my dad wants it, he said it reminds him of the tri-magnum he had in the 80’s

[/quote]

It’s new. Spyder Can-Am. 2 front, 1 rear wheels. The ones they brought were concepts since they aren’t available until Fall. I thought they were riding an ATV sitting backwards. They said they are selling for $15,500 and there is a waiting list until March 2008. I think it was Buck’s Motorsports.

I guess those things actually handle the turns really well.

Still $15.5k for basically a re-engineered snow-mobile??? You could get a new litre bike, and embarass that thing in any situation. Plus the extra $5k in your pocket would barely slow you down…

sweet… someone there had an arial atom :tup:

[quote=“Dr.Stevil,post:59,topic:29707"”]

sweet… someone there had an arial atom :tup:

[/quote]

That’s Mike from Kustom Werks Ariel atom