Shredd and Ragan Cruise Night starts Weds May 23

OK, who’s got the Camaro with a Trans Am hood??:bloated:

The “Am.Staff.” (pitbull:roll1:) on the last pages looks alot like mine. The chain and bandana is a bit stupid though. As if that breed doesnt have a bad rap as it is.

i was there for about 20 minutes. didn’t look at any cars, just hung out.

that place is fucking horrible. I am going to go ahead and say that my wheels were worth more than 15% of the cars there.

[quote=“13005TEDGP,post:21,topic:29707"”]

The “Am.Staff.” (pitbull:roll1:) on the last pages looks alot like mine. The chain and bandana is a bit stupid though. As if that breed doesnt have a bad rap as it is.

[/quote]

Yeah that chain is lame as hell. That little guy looks like he’d be more likely to lick you than bite you. Unless they’re abused, aren’t pitts typically really good with people/kids, just sketchy with other dogs/animals?

Anyhow, yeah S&R is cool for people watching but a lot of the cars suck.

lol, did anyone see the guy on the harley who tried to do a burnout in the middle of the bike section, and took off almost hitting me, 5 other people, and another bike that was parked? the dude scared the shit out of himself…but he probably thought he looked sweet doing it…LOL

Unless they’re abused, aren’t pitts typically really good with people/kids, just sketchy with other dogs/animals?

Exactly.

My dog has NEVER been agressive to other people. Hasn’t been too agressive to other dogs either. Actually he had a little ankle biter come out of a yard and start nippin; at him and all he did was just try to smell its ass. Funny as hell…the little dog was all crazy acting and my dog is just acting like nothing is going on. Im glad though. That poor little dog would have fit in my dog’s mouth whole. When I walk him I keep him on the leash “just in case” because…he IS a dog and I am smart enough to know that things happen.

…sorry for the off topic.

was there with the Evo, not impressed with the import section at all; loved the viper, found out daddy bought it for him :gtfo:

how old was that kid?

it still had dealer plates on it.

The grey evo with the sweet shift knob ?

[quote=“jrod0187,post:26,topic:29707"”]

was there with the Evo, not impressed with the import section at all; loved the viper, found out daddy bought it for him

[/quote]

That’s because all the cool imports like a Taurus with a monster wing and vinyl weren’t allowed in

hey the taurus with the bady kit was there, along with the stock celica with the turbo badge and its factory system cranked

talked with a few people yesterday the rules are going to get tweaked a bit more i think. they were thrown up kinda last minute

well they certanly wernt in affect about the cars.

[quote=“IKSHO89,post:32,topic:29707"”]

well they certanly wernt in affect about the cars.

[/quote]

they were it’s just the people at the entrances weren’t made aware of any changes. People were taking it personal when they were told their car wasn’t good enough. instead of dealing with it and parking across the lot they tried coming back like 6 times over until someone let them in

yeah that sucks, you left kinda early didnt you, I was standin by that white 3000GT and I saw you take off.

they tried denying my sti.

lol.

yeah Deny, the good cars and let all the gay ones in thats where cruise night is going

[quote=“newman,post:27,topic:29707"”]

how old was that kid?

it still had dealer plates on it.

[/quote]

I dk but my g/f knows him, I’m guessing 17-18 years old

[quote=“IKSHO89,post:28,topic:29707"”]

The grey evo with the sweet shift knob ?

[/quote]

yea thats mine, only momo shift knob i liked

yeah its prttey sweet though, looked even better considering you were surounded by crap.

[quote=“IKSHO89,post:38,topic:29707"”]

yeah its prttey sweet though, looked even better considering you were surounded by crap.

[/quote]

Thanx, I loved when people would just pass the car not knowing what it was and go directly to the crap that was there.

Meh, some decent looking old stuff but I can only imagine the “tuner” section. The only way I’d check out the tuner section is if I went to www.ricecop.com and had a few books of the rice cop tickets.