Shredd And Reagan Cruise Nights

last time we ventured out to scummit…heres the story so let me re-cap the evening…

it was the final night of the shredd and regan beater of the week contest and rich (letitroll) had his glorious slamry in the competition and was a shoe-in to win…we decided to step it up a notch and get a 20 lb sledge hammer into the action and sell 3 hits on the slamry for a dollar…well this 200 lb super lesbian gets in on the action and literally kicked the ever loving shit out of the car with that sledge hammer…needless to say by the end of the competition the slamry was all over the parking lot…metal, glass, plastic and most likely fluids…he ended up losing (only because that white trash wonder that does the burnouts with his shitty truck every week was entered and well everyone there sweats his nuts for some reason) so we were all pissed off that he didnt win, and to add insult to injury those cock smoking wanna-be security guards wouldnt let us move his car across the parking lot because all the windows were smashed out from the super lesbian and it was “dropping glass” all over the parking lot…like it matters, that parking lot might as well be a dirt field…anways we argued with the security guards almost threw down with them and then watched as the slamry was towed away to its final resting place…all in all it sucks, the guys are scum bags with no teeth or walking their “pitbulls” with the chain leash and the girls are all dish rag whoores…

and speaking of whoores…i do believe the one time one of those SDR girls that were up there were posing on a car and wearing those short boy shorts and im almost 95% positive i saw vag fall out of the shorts…it looked like hairy laffy taffy…pretty sure i threw up in my mouth

lol cory i bet uve eaten ur share of hairy laffy taffy.

p.s. lets go there and pick up some skeezers and drop them off with $2 at a manual car wash:wiggle:

lol ive never eaten it…poked around sure…but my rule is if theres hair DO NOT go down there…not a fan of the fur-burgers…

and im alright with spending $2 to give em a nice warshing…

The blonde?
Yeap, I seen her pussy more then 3 times in those boy shorts, with the celulite on her legs, (she weighed like 80 lbs and still had it)
Worse time i was standing right bhehind her when she got on the back of a bike, she put her leg over and the whole shit came out.
Pretty beat.
But its still better then no car show.

yea the blonde that looks like she snorts coke/shoots heroin for a living…

and agreed, ill take a car show over nothing… the classic car/muscle car side is pretty sweet…

NSFL!! (not suitable for lunch)

just for you guys to laugh at, I went thru the cruise night stuff on rodandpiston and found some pics.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj47/billkarter/untitled-1.jpg

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj47/billkarter/untitled22.jpg

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj47/billkarter/untitled3333.jpg

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj47/billkarter/untitled44444.jpg

baaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! i just puked

nothing worse than hick attention whores

sloppy fucking skanks

-dead

amen

wow…that made my eyes sore

i remember last year one of the girls were posing on a crotch rocket.She knocked the bike down when she got off.Funny as hell!

I take the pictures of the good stuff and the trash for you all to enjoy. :slight_smile:

I’ve met you before more then once if your the photographer.
I won the burnoutpits twice when they were real, and I’ve judged the pits and “hotty” contest a few times.

It was a car show… you drove an otherwise stock GTO which can be seen on any Pontiac lot… to a car show and got denied because he wasn’t impressed with your nitrous. You’re right… I would have loved to see your car.

lol.

FYI - You’re the trash that keeps people out of there. Leaving shit like that in the parking lot is fucking stupid and you’re a POS.

FYI, that parking lot was spotless when we left. The mess was cleaned up by us.

woah, camry ownage

The bone stock 305 3rd gen directly in front of me got let in, which can be seen in any junkyard or trailer park.

Not that I’m doubting you… but he clearly said it was dropping glass all over the parking lot. This is DOT car glass that breaks into thousands of pieces… who brought out the shop-vac?

And yours could be seen on dealer lots… 2 wrongs don’t make a right.

yea we cleaned our shit up when we were done…im trash? you must not know any of us then because im pretty sure you would need 3-5 of your cars to equal one of ours in price…im guessing your getting defensive because your the kinda guy that goes up there with his baby’s mama in the wife beater as you let your kids smoke your marb reds, just an observation from your sig picture goin muddin’ in yer big ass pickup truuuck…and FYI we arent the ones keeping anyone from going there…we went once last year and dont plan on going back because of the REAL trash that can be seen there…its like giant freakshow, with cars!