Shredd And Reagan Cruise Nights

The first couple of weeks brings out a better crowd than the later weeks.

Plus with it not being at the Summit Mall, you lose the Falls crowd that don’t have a car and have to ride the bus. :slight_smile:

I’m hoping it goes back to Lancaster, but I should know soon.

this was the only thing that drew the crowd to the summit.
any word on the old school burnout pits, where you burned em to they blew?

Talked with Shredd tonight. 3 or 4 possible locations. 2 are in the Falls area, one is in the Tonawandas, and possibly Lancaster.

He hopes to hear soon.

I honestly wouldn’t mind Lancaster again. Get some grudge match racing in too.

You’re not joking are you? :rofl:

Hehe… Umm, I kept my distance from the non-car people.
And bus route to their were at record highs. Sadly.

im down for any location swap that they decide, that parking lot is shitty as hell anyway

:word:

Exactly the reason why I want to go once this year. But, I am a hermit so I will probabally not show up

I went to this 5 years ago and haven’t had the desire to back since.

a huge black dyke got in my face and threatened me at one of these for making fun of her stock bodykitted neon that had the alarm going off for 20 minutes about 2 years ago. I haven’t been back. That was also the time my sprayed GTO got denied entry because it didn’t have visual mods :bloated:

LOL… picturing that is pretty funny

it was…ask nitroinsane or skurge

Heh. I think the last time I was at one of these I met Dos and Skrapper. Dos had a turbo kit in the trunk of his IS.

that show is a toilet full of inbred ass stinking fucks

Yep. 'tis a sea of white trash flowing around old domestics, harleys, crotch rockets, and rice.

theres some fuckin douchebag who goes that thinks hes a badass kuz he brings his pitbull, (it deffinitly isnt friendly) and walks it around to other dogs and when it growls and trys to attack the other dogs he laughs and taunts the person. One time there was a girl with some little chiewawa or however you spell it, and hes like “is it a female huhuhuhuhuh” she had to pick her dog up off the ground kuz the thing was gonna fuckin eat it. Im like ya thats real nice with little kids walking around and stuff, fuckin retard.

Why not just make our own nyspeed designated parking area? Have Newman or someone wear a speedo holding a nyspeed sign to stop any ricers from parking by us.

It was looked into before but I can’t remember why it was never pursued.

I will make the sign and supply the speedo (slightly used)

never have actually made it to these…not missing much it would seem

if only duff’s didn’t loose that lot