Shredd & Ragan no longer @ Lancaster

Haha I’ve been there on Fridays when they’ve had actual drag racing and I’ve even gone on Tuesdays for test and tune when I’ve been like 1 of 6 people in the stands.

My point is, it was cool to have a place where you could run your car down a dragstrip without having to run with the real racers on Fridays. I’m talking about cars like mine that run like a 9.5, not a Mercury Sable with 5 people in it. It’s really the only reason I ever went.

Now S&R cruise night is just another place to go stand around in a parking lot. You would know better than anyone else that there are a thousand other cruise nights to go to in Buffalo where you can do the exact same thing and not deal with trash.

I hit multiple cruise nights on Wednesday actually. My dad runs the Weds cruise at Texas Roadhouse on Young St in Tonawanda. I head there then I would go to S&R. S&R will still get a huge crowd even though there is no burnout pit. They did at Runwayz, Summit Mall, Lancaster, and will at Gratwick.

S&R cruise night is big because of 103.3 the radio station not where the cruise night is located. And it will stay that way despite the location as long as WEDG promotes it.

Word!

True but this is also where much of the trash comes from.

Take away the radio promotion and you might take away the trash, but it would also shrink in size dramatically. There are plenty of other outlets for enthusiasts looking to enjoy our hobby but avoid undesirables.

We’ll still offer our Tuesdays at Tea Leaf this summer if you’re looking for something less blunt.

Well at least the ricers, druggies and sluts will have to find a new hangout to stab, trash, and run rotboxes down the track. Let’s hope they can’t find their way to the new spot?

Not a fan… bad move.

I cannot picture the grass not getting ruined by this.

Well nowwwwww where am I gonna watch a jailbate thread come to life? :C

Horseshit. This was the best part.

I’m gonna miss it, it was fun watching those turbo diesels race amongst all the other random crap… snowmobiles / ATV’s etc

• this was a fun night

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20045[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20046[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20047[/ATTACH]

Will this bring new people to the “People of Cruise nights”

As many problems as they had with this event the new venue really cuts down on a lot of the activities. Drag strip wasn’t perfect but it did provide some entertainment. I don’t think there were too many complaints from neighbors. Wonder how the people around the new place will react.

Yeah :tdown: the track was a lot of fun and gave people something to do instead of stand there. Now I need to crush people on river road.lol

I’ll bring my fishing pole

Yeah this is exactly what I was saying before. Yet no one seems to get it. Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

When you get a faster car…

True

Is that the same cavi in the background as that fat bitches one in that one thread lmfao

Pretty sure DTRP will still have a cruise night from what i heard its just not going to be S&R