Shredd & Ragan Summit Mall cruise in the news

I’m hearing murmurs of issues at Lancaster from some people that aren’t good. Hopefully they are just rumors
Joe, I dunno what the rumors are that you’ve heard. But, I’ve heard rumors of the owner selling or shuting the track down. I’ve been hearing that for the last 4yrs. But, might not be what you’ve heard.

Lockport would be a horrible idea.Theres like 3 HUGE trailer parks right near it.Thats why i try to avoid going to Wal-Mart at all costs.

I was talking about the current cruise night location, thats in the city and all the trash comes limping in. I know its not considered Lockport but, “The Dug Out” (the old Rookies/Jimmy B’s) is the best cruise night that I’ll drive to. Its kind of a, “look at my stock Corvette”. or “look at my all original/restored original muscle car” cruise night. Also, the pulling out blindly into fast moving traffic sucks But, I’ll take that over my car getting keyed and being annoyed by thugs and thugette’s.

103.3 is having a press conference at 3:30pm today (7/11/07). They have a few of the news stations there. Curious to hear what goes on.

^Cool, keep us updated Joe. I hope they relocate it maybe not for the remainder of this year but atleast in the future.

[quote=“Superium,post:63,topic:31263"”]

^Cool, keep us updated Joe. I hope they relocate it maybe not for the remainder of this year but atleast in the future.

[/quote]

Talked with Shredd last night and this afternoon. Only stopping the burnout pit for now. Still going on at Summit. I’m listening online to see whats up.

[quote=“13005TEDGP,post:61,topic:31263"”]

I was talking about the current cruise night location, thats in the city and all the trash comes limping in. I know its not considered Lockport but, “The Dug Out” (the old Rookies/Jimmy B’s) is the best cruise night that I’ll drive to. Its kind of a, “look at my stock Corvette”. or “look at my all original/restored original muscle car” cruise night. Also, the pulling out blindly into fast moving traffic sucks But, I’ll take that over my car getting keyed and being annoyed by thugs and thugette’s.

[/quote]

The dugout is a different crowd.They dont have a fast and furious section.The fast and furious section will bring the “thugs” no matter where it is.

Just an FYI.
The burnout pit at the Summit Mall Shredd and Ragan Cruise Night is done for 2007. The cruise night is still going on, but no burnout pit.

[quote=“camarojoe,post:66,topic:31263"”]

Just an FYI.
The burnout pit at the Summit Mall Shredd and Ragan Cruise Night is done for 2007. The cruise night is still going on, but no burnout pit.

[/quote]

Yeah, I heard that. Oh well, thats not a big attraction for me, watching a 89 Chevy S-10 with more glass on it than a vette, do a one wheel peel until his right rear G78-15 blows up that he got used from Fox Tire!

Yeah, every where else is classier than that shit hole.

Hell, I think Mighty meets are more classy. :slight_smile: