shut down a highway and do Donuts? ..hecks yess!

no i actually wouldnt do this …probably encourage it either but!

these guys doo

https://youtu.be/I6jhd1A20d4

*Fixed it for you :slight_smile: (BING)

need more details on the where and why and why the fuck??

in Cali, for no reason really…

4 pages of Californians complaining:

Thanks Bing! i bet you saw me struggling with that code in edit mode forever lol.

and in Oakland to be exact, the guy in purple s13 was tracked down by police and the press and he feeds them the most Epic excuse ever.

Delafosse said he was at a car meet in San Leandro on Saturday when a man gave him $7,000 to test drive his bright purple Nissan 240SX with orange rims.

He believes it was during the half-hour test drive that the man participated with several other vehicles in a sideshow on northbound Interstate 880 near the O.co Coliseum that stopped freeway traffic in both directions.

“He was gone for about 30 minutes,” Dellafosse said. “Then he called his friend [who] told us where my car was, we loaded my car in the tow truck, we came home, and then I started getting hella videos about my car doing donuts on the freeway.”

that’s awesome, i wonder if it got him out of it.

Can’t really prove it was him now can they?

I was really hoping to see some carnage here. I love how they are bad ass about doing the whole thing and then turn into pussies when the 5-0 arrives haha

Yeah i have to admit it’s kinda cool that dudes actually did this. Also surprised there was no carnage with how erratically they were donuting… that an open-diff maro? is that even a camaro? who cares anyways…

Props to the guy filming with a tablet

props to the mustang taking out the speed limit sign

I was unaware traffic actually moved on California highways…

Somebody’s been watching too many Saudia Arabia clips.

apparently some other shit when down, a wedding proposal, at a different highway in Cali on the same weekend?

Entertaining, but not advisable.

that was my favorite part