Sidney Crosby to appear on Leno tomorrow

enguins prospect Sidney Crosby will make a special guest appearance Thursday night on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on NBC. The show will air locally on WPXI-TV at 11:35 p.m.

Other guests Thursday night will be Rob Schneider and Michael Penn.

The Penguins made Crosby the first selection in the 2005 NHL Entry Draft Saturday in Ottawa.

Crosby, who turns 18 next week, is such an outstanding prospect that he already has drawn comparisons to Mario Lemieux and Wayne Gretzky. The native of Cole Harbour, Nova Scotia is a two-time Canadian Hockey League Player of the Year.

he better atleast be wearin a Pens hat… u gotta represent on the prime-time tv

:gives:

me

:repost: from the other thread…u would think that if u truly didnt care u wouldnt take the time to do that twice :tool:

haha… i doubt he being wearing any penguins products…

they had rothlesburger throw footballs at cabs. They should have sidney shoot pucks at them

x2 thatd be awesome

i think the plan is that jay leno (who sucks dick) is going to break the news to this kid…

hockey is extinct in the US.

we’ll see about that, bitch :embarassd

haha…i missed that…

Soccer is cool :greddy:

football, soccer, rugby, college basketball,BMX, skateboarding, xgames, bass fishing, strong man comp, arm wrestling, chess, lumberjacking, rodeo, kite flying > hockey

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

[:greddy:] sssslliiiiiiiiiiiide Tackle!! [/:greddy:]

haha… lumberjacking, kite flying :rofl:

:rofl:

Lumberjack comepetitions are badass

specifically the caber toss. tell me throwing around telephone poles isn’t more bad-ass than playing touch ass on a bunch of ice…?