: Sigh : Why can't the Travis insanity ever end? NASIOC scammer thread...

yea and you should know how he feels, like you owe him money for “parts off the sti”, so picking this car up, storing it , rebuilding the turbo, dealing with this bs, still doesnt cover what you “owe him” apparently … :Idiots give me a break

but i wouldnt worry, there is WAY too much proof and way too many people who know about this, travis is def a low life, but he doesnt have the guts to go full out and say “you stole his car” , there is no way, you can joke about it and say he would… but i know hes not going to go that far… he could go as low as asking jon to burn the car for a second time at his place, but i cant see him goin much farther…

idk how far of a drive or how much of a pain in the ass it is for you, but i would just drop the piece of shit off on his drive way and not look back from there… this is gone too far, free loader is not even a good enough word

it really sucks now, he couldnt possibly fuck up MORE than this… getting the help and trust of adam was an incredible thing to happen for him , and so easy to no fuck up… yet he does anyways