: Sigh : Why can't the Travis insanity ever end? NASIOC scammer thread...

Lies and you know it. You would have sucked his dick if he took showers.

i second that ,you were alll over him like a bum on a bolognia sammich

:rofl

This could be epic beyond epic now that Boxer is pushing it to the next level. To be honest, I don’t blame you. I’d want no part of this cluster fuck.

you and this whole dick sucking thing is getting a little weird

i was standing next to his car on fire and i gave him and his friends a ride home that night. i felt bad for him because he didn’t have any insurance and he just got screwed out of a nice car… i was even gona loan him my beater civic till he found another car
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x153/crazyz250/TravsSTI.jpg

well i now know hes a fuck over and doesn’t give a shit about anyone else

his car was a POS typical car with bolt-ons

In all fairness that cars a firetrap, lol. I could self ignite and bring down the barn. OHHNOESSSSS :ohnoes

Thats the best that car ever looked. Beat downa nd the pink got melted off. LOL

crazy i dont think i thanked ya for gettin us home that night kid thanks man ,i was the one drivin that car when it burst into flames the best part of the whole night was when i started laughin about the fire after seein trav yackin in the woods was when i said trav dont worrry ins will cover it and he said it lapsed 4 days before it happened

Karma always pwns the hardest. :vlad

He didn’t get the bad in this situation. Everyone (everything) else did.

so ami next in that staement or it was trav gettin it hard???:lol

who is this travis character? sounds like a douche.

once ya meet him you will know who he is ,just follow the breath stench or crowd of peeps he fucked over about to kill em :wink:

maybe he just needs a breeeth mint

or like 10 packages at once

justin when ya moddin that mullet mobile ya run kid,

well, i was thinking about getting one of those MS3 cams after seeing those numbers that kid made with the white SS, but first i think im going do a Ford 9inch from Moser Engineering, but a 150 shot and a RLMS tune might be enough when coupled with some headers and cutouts

Wait is your Z28 the blue one?