: Sigh : Why can't the Travis insanity ever end? NASIOC scammer thread...

I almost crashed the other day on the Henry Hudson starring at some kid in a crx with a HUGE blowout. Yes, he was asian. I was dying.

ahhaah awesome

Anyone? I’m looking to get an STI motor, some rims, and one ounce of self respect off of him cheap

I love the HH. More than the FDR. I drove it last weekend, the Intrepid is f’in HUGE! That’s one big ass carrier.

lmao.

The FDR is ridiculous unless very late at night. Gorgeous views. I prefer the views from BQE but it’s a hell hole.

HH is a nice drive. It’s been nearly a year since I had the VR-4 down in HH going to NYC Car Show with Cossey. 140 in 55 is nuts. :lol

You did 140 on the HH? That crap is BOUNCY AS HELL. I’m surprised you didn’t wipe out and go into the board walk on the right. lol.

Did you see the Intrepid? I’m still amazed at the mass of that thing. I came out of Battery Tunnel and saw the mast of that thing a few blocks later (way before you’d see one of a cruise ship I think).

Oops…

/end off topic lol

So our assumption that someone was still making the payment was correct I assume?

Im gathering that his mom was making the payments for him to save his/her credit. I cant beleive someone was paying upwards of 450 a month for that peice of toast. :lol

He’s probably telling her the car’s fine or something.

How many times has it been said that his mom was NOT the co-signer? His EX-GF was the co. You dudes need to READ. Holy hell…

:lol

How many fails does it take to get to the center of the fail pop?

I was in Duanesburg yesterday giving their court my monies. Bastards. That town court=smallest parking lot EVER.

Ha ha that sucks

Well she deserves it then

I’ve been asked like 5 times to co-sign on someones loan, even lost a friend over the matter.

But man am I glad my credit isn’t fucked up.

Broke up with a gf solely because she wouldnt drop the loan cosigner thing. Do iz luk tardid wuhman!?

Yeah fuck that noise

if i remember correctly it was just under 600$ a month.

For 212 months. @ usury%.