: Sigh : Why can't the Travis insanity ever end? NASIOC scammer thread...

someone allow him back to post so he can go on and on with more excuses.

he banned himself or asked to have his privileges removed or some shit :rofl :rofl :facepalm

Jay…sent you a pm on the rear end stuff. I believe it to be junk but read message and make your own call.

Wayne…I need to know if you want this thing or not. I’m getting ready to haul it away for scrap as it sits now… I’ve moved it and prepped the chassis to be loaded onto the wrecker. I can deliver it for a small fuel surcharge fee if it’s not going too far away here(will need physical address).

Oh and Travis if you are trolling these forums and read this…LOSE MY DAMN NUMBER …I don’t give a shit about any excuses you have or what you have to say. I’ve had enough of being dicked around and have zero patience right now. Don’t piss me off any more than you already have by leaving messages “would appreciate a call back” at this point…I would appreciate it if you end all contact or they’ll be another phone call placed to the bank inquiring about who’s paying for $4000 in storage fees I could be charging right now. Don’t even get me started on possibly charging for hours spent pulling parts for you either.

wayne u need to get this i will volunteer my truck and trailer!!!

Adam ftmfw :rofl

http://www.netsoc.tcd.ie/~inky/internets/win-detected.jpg

wayne u picking this heap up or what dood

You finishing the video or what fag

i gotta call up jvg n see when he wants to do it.

He wants to eat some more Twinkies

where ya at wayne? caddi aint important as this!

Idk if this has been posted yet but
LOL!

FS: EJ257. Partially disassembled. Carbon charcoal heat resistant coating. Never been used since removal. Cheap.

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/49/l_503e30a55d1846b9afcdb6e976551271.jpg

hahahaha thats great

Where did that pic come from?

His Myspace, someone on another forum found it.

He was honestly selling that? :lol

Yea he was trying to sell that block for some thing like 2500

Laugh. It’s like I shouldn’t believe you but I do.

I think there was a thread on some suby forum that got linked to here some how

Yeah he was trying to sell it on Craigslist and on a 2.5RS Subaru forum