: Sigh : Why can't the Travis insanity ever end? NASIOC scammer thread...

No. If every insult that was made on this forum turned into a dollar in Travis’s pocket, he would still not have enough to pay the debt he has acquired nor would he because he is a lowlife.

Kevin, Cliff was 100% kidding and even stuck a Travis reference in there

:rofl

I mean I had my suspicions, but I had to own travis just in case he wasn’t kidding

I could drop this thing off in your lawn if you’d like

:wink:

Oh no thanks, I feel honored… but I’m far from worthy from having such a monument of fail in my lawn. Travis is a pioneer of the scene, and for me to have a car graced by his elite inconsistent dragracing ability would be unfitting.

I should run it down to Grooms road and drop it off in the lot on the other side of that big green tank memorial there. spew the burnt parts all over the place as if it were just shelled like insurgents carrying an IED. Could make an epic photo.

I’m sure there would be jail time involved in that stunt :rofl

wayne you takin this or what?

I bet if enough of us donated like $20 each for you doing that lawyer fees and shit would be covered.

i say we drop it off in front of the Failvis Trailer

Trailor?

Hey man I will take this. Does it have the back wheels on it at least so i can move it around during fab?? Is the trunk lid still there? I need it to be able to close to make a grill… I’m pming you my number to arrange delivery etc :slight_smile:

Ha ha yes wayne

I can cook hamburgerz on grill?

I’m gonna go ahead and call him out here…

New member, GhettoChildMotorsports, is Travis incase no one figured that out yet by his retarded posts and Travis-like insults. Along with when he used to “work for a race team” called “Ghetto Child Motorsports”

:evilking

I suppose its possible. He’s made another screen name in the past.

it could be slightly possible

If its true thats pathetic that he wants to be part of a forum that hates him. Find something better to do with yourself. Like getting a job.

we kicked travis off the crew years ago because he forgot to tighten lugnuts and the wheel passed the car comming off turn 2 at lebanon valley. the kid is a fuckin loser and it doesnt surprise me to read half the shit on this site about him. my names jason if you must know.

What?

why are you such a douchebagjason?