*SIGH with PICS!!!

yep so i missed angies party cause i got into a small altercation … well i was with a friend in my old area -which im not going to say where, cause those who know me well enough know where it is and those who dont know where it is dont need to know- just getting some food / visiting my friend cause shes hot . and at some point between the restaurant and her house 2 guys came out of no where . i took them both out no problem but one took out a knife and cut me up then ran off , i knew them so it wasn’t truly random . i went to the hospital was there for like 4 hours and went home . no biggie but just incase people have been wondering where i have been for the past few days ,

PICS PICS PICS!

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/6689/s2020156bu8.jpg
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/4907/s2020160po6.jpg

damn dude that is fuct. did you get stitches?
what a couple of pussies!

wow…glad your ok…could have been worse :frowning:

TNC realest gangsta!

EDIT – Silence

pussy…looks like you got in a fight with a girl and her terrorist secret weapon

nail clippers…lol
glad your ok

its nothing to brag about, it doesn’t look that bad. i’ve seen worse…:drivin :C

Whatever rabbbit, they were probably jealous of your jdmtyteness

the top one took 10 stitches and the bottom is just a scratch , other then that just mild bruising and a sprained wrist.

you said you knew who they were, right. we need to talk next time i see you.

ya don’t worry, alex will get them…

HAHAHAHA!!!

ski-mask way.

When it comes to alex, it’ll be ROD-up-the-ass way. and i’m talking about alex’s very personal extendo.

damn dog… dat ****in sucks… either u live sumwher in d west end or in scarborough… hope u get better

yo rabbit glad to hear u aight man… i tried callin u up to find out if u were ok or if u needed any help… left u a message hope u got it… but glad u aight bro

street fighter FTW i was SO worried, ask pete or terry, i was crying in the car…

but im down for some SERIOUS street clashing… were they part of GFC? do u know GFC?

my friend single handedly took out like 12 of their guys with minor shit to himself. he is ****in huge tho!

I believe that

Rabbit is a beast

end of story.

rabbit is the shit… his nipples are so pink.

if i was there i would have just flexed and scared them off

militia FTMFW! we’ll supply the pillow cases, you have to provide your own doorknobs.

seriously though, good to see you’re alright big guy, that’s some ****ed up shit though.