Sighting-Blue 04-05 Sentra (SER/ SPEC??)

saw on whitemud at 10ish yesterday it was blue, exhaust, sounded deep kinda like chasenyadowns. tailights euro style with body coloured covers. tinted, and badges taken off??> anybodys?

That guy lives around the Spruce Grove/Stony Area, but I’ll be damned if I know where - I would love to give him a flyer.

That is a really nice car - and he also has rims, btw.

Yeah I want to start an NECC Spec V ARMY, any Spec that is remotely modded I want to be a part of NECC, not just so there is more Spec’s, but more importantly to help this club just keep growing.

BullSHIT. We just don’t want to be outnumbered - admit it! :E

A nice 240 to Spec Ratio would be nice :E

Uhoh… do we need to have a consitution now? I mean like equal rights for all nissans. I mean what about us who dont have Spec V’s or 240’s… I’m scared, so scared

:finga: Time for front wheel drive to begin to dominate, lmfao. No I remeber when I first joined this site I think there was only Pyrexxx who had a Spec V on here, you FWD jockeys can thank me an him for pushin to get the FWD Technical chat page for us to flame and help each other out on :butthead:. I’m just messin around, I love all Nissans, except mine when it tries to be a bish, and it is awesome to see this club just keep growing. We definately need to go an have a night of Stalking. :partyman:

FWD SUCKS! :smiley:

We do indeed need more Nissans around here - I’d love to sign up a few more newer Altimas, but they don’t seem to be the tuners car of choice for some strange reason.

Yess more FWD the better, damn rwd think they are better…haha jk. but really i want to go on a stalking it should be fun. build up the ‘spec v army’ a little bit, haha.

Careful now don’t want those RWD guys ganging up on us :butthead: , they even have PyreXXX convinced that “Front Wheel Drive is the Wrong Wheel Drive”. lol

It IS the wrong wheel drive. If you like going slow around road courses or trying to constantly drift all over the place. :smiley:

Chase I see you around more than anyone eles. I saw your car at South Edmonton Common the the other day then the next day out in Sherwood Park. We drive too much.

Saw a Volcanic Orange Spec V This morning on the Whitemud. What an awsome color. Too bad it was only availible for 1 yr in canada…

Why isnt this in the members sighting Thread? Please use that from now on, since you can discuss this in that thread anyways.

Could a MOD be so kind as to move it there?

Sorry, cant join posts. Its all good tho…

This really shouldn’t be in the member sightings thread because the cars we’re talking about aren’t members yet.

So Flavio, go flyer them and then we can kill this thread. :E

…OK Kris.

damn FWD guys always have to fcuk with the system

Damn rights - we do everything backwards! :E