Sightings Thread

no pic

Fixed, ty

saw a black vr6 yesterday on hoosic st… red and white steelies… pretty low?
havent seen it before, anyone on here?

Saw that around there before too a month ago. No idea who it is though

serious grand am w/ the serious wing. was a plaid gray in color. some panels were light gray, some dark gray

Name is John (gurn) he’s not on here.

thanks man!
never saw it before so i was curious… looked pretty clean from waht i saw… wasnt feeling the spike center caps… but to each his own

seen an old school 200 from a new school 200 lol

:Idiots

That debadged Altima= not me!

:lol

Saw a white civic with japanese lettering all down the side followed by an older purpleish blue/primered celica with a horrendously huge body kit and gigantic wing on 9W between Ravena and Coxacie yesterday around 5pm. I think some super serious racing was about to take place.

Dark grey new gen Lancer driving like a complete moron on 90 this morning. Weaving in and out of traffic, Hitman Fight Gear sticker on rear trunk. Had a vanity plate as well. Was waiting for someone to brake check him since he was following one inch behind them going 85mph in the fast lane.

Black audi coupe just now in hvcc parking deckk with a shift sticker

saw a vw bus yesterday on 90 chugging away complete since it was indeed driven by a hippie. Thing was mint looking though

Saw a Mazda protege with a tdi emblem in latham

lol Saw a silver Tauras with a GTR emblem yesterday. Good Ole Ghettoskill. Did see a 1st Gen black rx7 on 145s.

Von schmeeeer

Tdi Mazda proteges are sickkkkk, I was looking and had to do a triple take.

the K20 in the TDi on central yesterday following me onto 87N