Sightings Thread

I’m waiting for that pic you took to appear somewhere :lol

strong work then sir + rep

Fapathon 2011

I have seen a couple around, like caz said they aren’t available here, but I saw one (or a convincing clone) last week parked in Schenectady. Cool for a lez-wagon anyways

Black Vantage V8 on Warehouse Rd heading toward Fuller.

Also saw two Cobalt SSs, both driven by guys with backwards hats and top 20 hip-hop ROARING. Hate those douchebag chariots.

Teal greenish Trans Am with dark gray/black wheels glimpsed on madison in albany today. Thought I recognized it from Shift.

johawk.

saw a black sport bike fly by my shop on settles hill rd. doing about 100mph, then about 30 seconds later i saw a schdy county sheriff fly by lit up like a christmas tree :lol
sheriff pulled in the driveway to ask if he came by “yep, but i dont know which way he went”

she was on the radio with another unit, dunno if they caught the guy

if its anyone here, take it easy. its rural, but lots of kids up there :ninja

lol not sure why cops even bother chasing crotch rockets if theyre hitting triple digits, chances are it wont end well for either party

I saw drunkie on 85 again tonight.

Got pulled on rt32 on the way home. Trooper asked where I was headed, home. Asked if I took 145, yes sir. Had anything to drink, nope Im on meds. Mentioned that was my gf ahead of me, says ‘ever heard of carpooling?’ Yeah but I had to meet her at work. ‘Okay well you should do something about the exhaust, you will just get stopped again… OH you know someone is insinuating you like penis?’ My friend drew a penis and “FERP” on my hatch window lol He just snickers says have a nice night.

lmao!

Best part was when he saw the large red switch I have mounted near the wheel lol ‘You have nitrous in this?’ lol No its switch for fogs I never put in. I should make a rant thread how I drive the same loud red honda for almost 9 years and still never a ticket. I didnt tint my windshield tho lol

Did it look something like this?

red Prowler with a 4x6 or so trailer in Rotterdam this morning.

Myself with my pants off@PnR last night.

JohnnyK on rt7 a few min ago…car looks good dude…

this and John with his shirt off

Saw derrik on i90 on my way to work

u were in heavon last night seein that show lolol