Sightings Thread

That guy is gay as fuck, I see him all over on that pink rocket

Seen a guy this morning on the bike trail along 787 on a pee wee herman bike.Rlpr’ed him with the airhorns.

I saw Underboosted on Maxon road extension this afternoon. Those are some nasty looking tires on the truck.

In Kingston, saw bunch of army Humvees, one having gearhead jointz lol

saw a black z06 with new yellow plates booting in the rain yesterday on route 7. thing looked nasty as usual

saw the silver s4 at speed when i went to check up on my black one

:number1 :smiley: that would be mine

Saw a white infiniti q45 rollin on basketballs on 90 today… tons of wheel gap though. Looked silly.

saw a few nice vw’s today… one silver one on 9 in CP lowered on polished wheels… maybe 4:45 ish

saw pete in the tdi

Keep forgetting about these two b15 sentra se-r’s by me. One’s silver with a black trunk and fat black stripe through the center of the hood and bumper a few houses down from me, exhaust is raspy as hell. Car was sitting in the back of his driveway for months last year until like 5 months ago. I always heard a new exhaust tone or saw it sitting on new rims every other week I swear he changed them way too much. It really doesn’t look that bad, but it sounds like total ass.

Second one is a white one a few streets over, sounds nice as hell though pretty much stock minus his tails and exhaust. Anyone seen either of them around?

yea that was me most likely

yea buddy! y wasnt the top down bro!!!

seemed we looked right at one another… i was going the opposite way but not sure if i waved in time

black Supra on 146 in CP this morning

i didnt have my blow out ready for the top down lol

it better be in full effect on sunday!

lol ha will do

Im gonna cut my fucking roof off for sunday

Your going?

Going where?