Sightings Thread

Forgot to add these but

Saw a Silver rx7 with black rims sitting in the Nano tech parking lot and also saw a blue evo with a single exhaust (large can right by crossgates commons. I dont see much just traveling Washington ave all day hauling dirty from nano tech

Pea-soup-green newer convertible Mustang with tan top and white wall tires on 87. Classy.

african american man with a beard wearing a dress walking into Price Rite on Watt street this morning

Jell-dog dressing up as a black guy with a dress and beard, right before walking into Price Rite on Watt street this morning

gottt emmmm

Must be the cashier that works there. Used to see that thing all the time.

no, it wasnt him (Frankie I think). He doesnt have a beard and this guy wasnt anorexic and gay looking.

The black guy is a badass if he’s not gay and wears dresses to the supermarket.

or maybe his wife didnt do the laundry so he had to wear her dress to the store?

Exactly, I’m actually gonna go with that hes a wanted convict and wears a dress so no one notices him.

or hes just a fag.

saw a black gtr on 87 south this morning, thing was sick

Blue sti with gold wheels and tinted windows in mechanicville(looks hawt),yellow c5 z06 in waterford.

seen a black b5 a4 with black bbs and lowerd up in malta, during their big garage sale.

Wonder if it was the new member?

Did you catch the plate? Was it regular or “godzilla”?

Spotted some weird ass kid asking to use my phone in the hvcc campus center.

Seen 2 GTR’s in the past 2 days, 1 black and 1 silver both on route 50 in saratoga.

Way better if the plates said “godzirra”.

thats how its actually pronounced duhhhhh!!!

Spotted johnny near 890 on ramp in schenec