Sightings Thread

I think it’s pretty straight forward. she wants my cock.

LOLOL a 220hp civic? really? likeee, im a girl and my 2.7 bi-turbo STOCK audi would wreck that shit :lol

In and around her mouth.

Again, no it wouldn’t. You are obviously just a troll, but if you weren’t… lets put this in perspective.

~220whp (250+ crank HP) Civic @ 1900-2300lbs
~200whp (250 crank HP) A6 @ 3700lbs

LOL

awww thats cute. i mean, what do you drive? cuz im pretty sure lees vette woould rock anything YOU have too.

Apparently you are “Lee’s” significant other.

and why would you think that? it doesn’t matter what i am to him… i just wanna see all these guys talkin mad shit actually race him and put money on it. obviously they dont’t have the balls to do it :0

I have 3 cars and they are all faster than an A6 2.7t by a long shot. My Z28 would out launch the 'vette any day of the week due to the traction problems the 'vette has, but it would walk me at the end of the day. I do have another vehicle though… and he would need about 250hp more to keep up.

and what would that “other vehicle” be? LOL

and im not saying my car is fast, im just saying it sure as hell isnt a honda civic hahahaha

:rofl :rofl You talk like you’re 16.

I think you need to relax. “all these guys talkin mad shit” Who is talking shit? Someone said his name once two/three pages ago?

it is what it is. compliments of my “significant other” haha

girls brains never age past 16 for the most part.

bitches be dumb

Lets just say it’s 2600lbs and has 800whp with tire and suspension to support it. I’ll get to that soon enough. Lee is a cool guy from what I can tell and the car is very legit, no hate here (ask him yourself). I was simply stating that a 220whp Civic isn’t even in the same category as a 250 crank hp 3700lb Audi.

he is a good guy. and you weren’t even the one i was talking about that was hating on him. not a big deal.

and who the fuck are you?

LOL his brain never aged past 16 either, smoking too much ganja will do that.

I need pics

A hot girl driving a red integra on 155. Don’t know if its the same girl that was seen pulled over