Sightings Thread

Saw a black low civic near exit 12 on 67 yesterday. Car had bride seats and looked caged as well. I was on the black s2k, we exchanged waves

On friday i heard a black s2k fucking rippppping past keeler honda. i think it was JSE but i couldnt tell i was in the service garage and all i saw was a glimpse.

Was at the racino last nighta round 10:00pm, dropped the lady off at the door because I was gonna park fucking lightyears away from everyone else in that place. Sworn I heard the valet go “SINGLETON ONLY WORKS LIKE 3 FUCKING HOURS!”.

died. :rofl

Yup that was me, I WAS on it lol

Just want to say I hate Keeler Honda. Went there once and $500 in damage was done to the car. Never again.

saw some dump of an audi try and boot it from the light at rt 9 and boght rd yesterday afternoon…heard some doofy ass ugly kid drives it… :lol

I saw aprox 1000 Mini’s at keeler, and then saw them again taking up EVERY FUCKING SPOT at the Malta Drive In’s

mini’s at the drive ins…everyone who RSVP’d got a free dinner thng at keeler and free tickets to go see cars 2 at the drive in…

blue s4 at inlineee, and mad hippies at the truck stop at dunkin donuts…couldnt even get a coffee it was so busy :facepalm:facepalm

:hug

Went to the Curtis Lumber show, saw a few sick cars, T$'s ZR1, white ACR Viper, Black/black GTR… spotted an Aston Martin Vantage Roadster in Toga, bunch of nice M cars out too

Saw howard and his faggot friends at the curtis lumber show pushing there junk blow up prone vehicles.

Saw the Carb king himself on the golf course in the foursome in front of me

Saw ryans supra cruising on 87

saw a redline camaro bootin it up rt 9 the other day…going north just north of guptils…

Saw MK4 30R in all his lip pokin tire stretching glory on old karner road near the USPS today between 3-4

I forgot to post my best spot of the day. Up in Toga, a guy on a motorcycle trying to walk a U-turn… squeezed the breaks on accident, stopped short and fell over on his side with the bike…

Not as exotic as your typical day, but much funnier. I would have been lol’ing. :lol

yeah you were in your ram right?

big red in my driveway detailing the exterior of my truck

This evening on RT9 with a couple vettes

http://i53.tinypic.com/2cckxo5.jpg