Sightings Thread

I hate most BMW drivers that don’t track their cars…

^ Saw Love4Boost’s red BMW with the red halo headlights twice today. Just a bit ago, 1030 at 23/32 intersection. Im assuming you still own that one :lol

He tried trolling me right after I pulled out of my driveway, slowed down to 30 and matted it. I just continued on all normal and was going to give him some hurt feelings at the next 4 way stop… instead he booted right on a connecting road that bypasses the 4 way and rolled through the stop sign and then punched it… so I punched it and nearly drove through him, he kept going up to like 120mph when I let off at about 80 (that’s irresponsible enough for me). Threw up deuces like he was rollin’ out on me… I seriously could have pushed him home.

…I own the same car… But I havent had red halos in months. They are 6000k now.

Ahahahahahah EPIC sighting right there!

Saw this on crusing home today. We talked to the guy quite a bit. He was very cool. He was a dealer, just got the car. Said he loved it, but the radio sucked dick. Told him to contact UGR for some treatz!

Saw Jdaniels get smoked by a black m3…

seen a white s2k with carbon fiber trunk and a big single pipe, was very very loud, he was getting on rt50 down in scotia.

also a dude in a blk jetta gave me a wave. no more details.

^ someday… do want Lambo

Yea, no. :rofl

Black AP1 with RPF1s on Hoosick in Troy.

Pretty sure I saw the $90k escalde that’s all fucked up the love4boost was talking about. Thing is pretty fucked Haha

[quote=iamderrik;842371]blue s4 at inlineee,

:wink:

You’ll still have a slow peice of shit.

i know

http://goofygifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/funny-animated-gifs-deal-with-it.gif

Was my civic inside or outside? How about the purple caravan?

You got the 06 civic? Tried delivering parts for it today but mike wasn’t there and not answering his phone lol

nah blue 97 4 door

Thing hasnt moved in weeks, whats up with it

Ah, that was outside I believe