Sightings Thread

Jag xjs in latham and some tool in a newer s5 with plates that said 2fst4me2 :facepalm

Most normal people have no idea what fast is. I once had a guy tell me that his '95 V6 Mustang had so much power that it was scary to drive. Seriously? It’d get walked by most sporty economy cars in a straight line and in corners. At least your sighting was a decently quick car and not an econo-slug like my story.

Yea it wasn’t that fast lol at all

Saw krazykid and his ballin rims on the thruway today.

Didn’t see ya but nice.

I was coming home from my brothers new place after a long day at yet another wedding (my 5th of the summer). Now I have to edit those pics…

Saw Black GTR on Route 20/155 intersection.

agreed had an older gentleman tell me his inline 6 blazer would pass everything on the road except the gas station.

oh and saw CorEy on central with a girl none the less :o

I saw Stallmer on Highbridge while walking my dog

Think I saw Wayne in the Viper on Western at the intersection of 20 and Fuller about a half hour ago.

Word. Saw Paul on the way to the GYM

which gym do you go to?

I had already been to the gym at that point

Rotterhole PF. I like to go either before or well after 5 oclock cause it’s generally busy as a fuck.

I go to Best. Its busy between 4 and 6 (got there at 5:30) but thats also when the scenery is the best.

Yes. I agree. I had a nice Steak dinner so I figured I would wait til around 7. Just got back at 9. Protein shake and bagel for snack.

saw delucia on central, gave him a toot.

I’m assuming you booted afterwards, correct??

:rofl

I just realized you own the red 3 series with black wheels and tinted lights… :bangheadI see that all over and usually drool a little

Saw a tan Chevy Impala on Central Avenue

Saw that too! Made my pants tight.