Sightings Thread

seen the same darkie walking east on rt 20 for the past 3 days. Saw him in sangerfield monday, and he made it about 40 miles since…definately doesnt belong in that neck of the woods LOL

You didnt ask him if he needed a ride??

:rofl

:rofl no im an asshole, we make fun of him on the cb every time we see him, skanky looking dude, pretty sure he sleeps in the woods

:lol I wouldn’t give a ride either lol

I watched an accident happen right in front of me on Plank road in CP this afternoon. Toyota Tacoma pulled out of the parking lot and tried crossing the road without looking and got slammed by an Elantra.

Then I saw the Planter’s Peanut Mobile truck thing at the hotel across the street.

saw this thing in lake george while i was in the middle of a bbq

http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/56-dayum.jpg

Saw love4boost twice today in the gst.

Yeaahh buddyy lol, driving the drop top while i can, come winter things gonna be in a million peices.

Audi S2 9.42 @ 245.7 km/h 1/4 mile

Audi S2 9.84 @ 150.7 mph 1/4 mile

Same car

Saw Eva Mendez and Ryan Goesling out side a diner in Latham

hey tard, this isnt a post a random Audi video thread

:rofl

Want one so bad.

^my Father had one, its called Buckeye, rotax powered snowmobile motor on it. top speed of about 26 mph in the air, recommended ceiling was 9500. Thing was a blast, I miss it.

Saw a sweet old green beetle getting on 87 tonight while on my tl1k’s maiden voyage.

you sure did!

White/Red carrera gt3 or something like that. And a yellow/blk Daytona charger liscese plate read “racecar”

ok, then I definitely saw you on the eliptical when i was on the bike Wednesday night too

Fixed.