Sightings Thread

Stacks are the most severe form of tinypenisitis.

Red at the post office

White GT3 stunting into the CVS parking lot in Saratoga. Balding foreign fellow hops out wearing gucci shoes and fendi sunglasses. SRS FOREIGN GUY IS SRS.

Basic bitches wear that shit so I dont even bother

I finally got sighted?! :ahh Didnt see you :lol

saw kids drag racing in kohls parkin lot white hatch civic and a old flat black bettle with 10 other cars watching

Seems legit

Ferrari California from Canada at Colonie Center

Liked the overall look of the car but the door handles are just awful

[/autofocus]

And the wheels are boring as fuck.

I like how he’s juuust poking into the other spot lol

What a dumbass, if you’re parked on the last space wouldn’t you want to get as close to the curb/as far from the other spot as possible.

Moron.

Keep seeing an orange Cobra on 146 heading away from Altamont, plate Cobra JT or something like that, anyone?

if i had a shitbox i would park right on his door handle, since its in my spot i could do that

Yup and laugh as I watched him climb in from the passenger side.

I saw that car a few moths ago on a tractor trailer when it was brand new on the northway near exit 23. The plate on the tractor trailer was Quebec. It seems like it got delivered to the owner!

I think he might own Pasta Pane in Clifton Park because Ive seen that car there several times.

Today I saw an older red Ferrari at Express Auto Care on Plank road in CP and a yellow Ferrari 430 on the northway

Not bad

old guy driving a clean red '80’s M3 on route 9 in Loudonville

Yea it’s him. He owns Chianti and Forno too.

Green Lamborghini on Consaul Rd parked in one of those chicken coop’s driveways.

hwykng

I don’t even think your tires spun!!