Sightings Thread

Lifted wrangler with 35s and a blown small block on 495. Sounded intense.

Saw Eman in the Vdub on Everett

Black s2000, Had wheel’s exhaust. Plate said ESS2000

Me and Tdiguy talked to L4B while cruising down central.

LOLOLLLL

black Maserati convertible with a scuffed up rear bumper on Broadway in Albany

Saw Drew and what I believe to be his father @ Crossgates, looking at the mall map like a couple of lost buffoons.

He’s on the forum

Saw “nick350z” in Glens Falls with what appeared to be another 350Z on Route 9 by Home Depot last night around 7.

LOL yah. How come you didnt say anything? We were looking for the store “things remembered” to pick up my grooms mens money clips. We just picked up our tuxes at the mens warehouse so I just went to x gates to finish my running around you BUFFOON!

saw yetti and his sexy ass on 146 in clifton park.

Saw sbardy on central in the black menace gave him a wave. That things sick!

thats a DMV issued plate. not custom.

car is owned by OMG SIIK on here.

lol seriously?!

Last night on rt 9 in latham I had to get into the right lane to make a right near the ford dealership, and sped up to get ahead of a jeep grand cherocar, he got in the left lane next to me and tries to blow past me, then notices its a redlight, lol. As I’m making the turn minding my own business, he slams the brakes to avoid piling into a camry, and gets in my lane behind me. At the top of the hill where I’m turning off to go to valley view, he rips by me again in the left lane (again towards a red light), and dives back into the turning lane close enough I had to slam the brakes to avoid rear ending him, and then he throws on his signal and turns into the mini-mall at the top of the hill. It was fucking wierd.

Tl;DR: some asshat in a jeep decided he didn’t like being passed, and attempted ricer flyby’s right before his turn, and nearly piled into cars waiting at the red light before diving back into the right turn lane. Ended up almost stuffing the honda into their back bumper.

Also had a kid in a blacked out EM2 (2001-2005 civic coupe shitbox, that whole generation are shitboxes) with a fart cannon on the back and a “civic” windshield banner doing ricer flyby’s on me on the thruway while I was driving back from utica.

TL;DR: Why ricer flyby on stock accord driving normally? BECAUSE RACECAR

Kool, kool

Nice, prety funny how that worked out.

To the owner nice car man!!

it’s a member of the ruff ryders in NYC, saw him the other day in schdy

There was a yellow T Rex or something similar at Guptills Monday night

I think I saw cazwrx in the silver jetta? on washington ave this am about 930ish ? . I was next to you at the light .

Yeah I was dropping my meal from the previous night back off at campus. That doo doo brown color looks good in the sun.