Sightings Thread

Any of those new 600hp audi avants. Gimme.

+1. hells ya.

I think i saw b-ri, gave him a hello rev lol

great now shifts only black guy knows where i live LOL. car looks sweett! where about do you live? assuming troy?

Hahaha thanks man, yours looks good too! Im in menands, but my gf’s mom and brother live in troy so Im always around there.

I pulled up some pics of the CTS-V Wagon hoping to agree with it being the best wagon ever, but was sadly disappointed. Both the Merc and Dodge look way better.

I believe I saw deathbyrt tonight on 90 east but I don’t know if that orange/black combo was a stock one or not… so, not sure.

You have just earned 500 REDWGN Internet Friend Points!

Saw a dumped down miata near the suny exit on 90. Was it you?

Yup, that’s me. Car looks like shit right now. So dirty. :lol

Looked like i saw roll bar or cage through back window. I was thinking to myself i wonder if thats capitalcrew. Saw another mx5 miata on central tonight like a silver or gray color really low with exhaust.

Yeah there is a 4 point rollbar with two diagonals in it. If you saw the bar you probably saw all of the stuff I still haven’t taken out of the car in the rear window too haha. The silver one was probably the mazdaspeed one, a kid around albany has one dumped. I don’t know him though.

Happy to be home? Its cold as shit.

Yeah. It’s been really nice to see friends and family. I had friends down there but they were all flaky and shitty, it’s cool to know I have people I can count on here. The weather is garbage but it’s easy enough to overlook. Hopefully being back still feels this good a few years from now. :lol

this POS at Sefcu on Patroon Creek boulevard:

Yes thats a glasspacked stack pipe with a functioning flapper valve.

2 nice cars yesterday.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/379470_2473876200565_1062236041_2725903_1980100062_n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/314572_2473300786180_1062236041_2725762_518578556_n.jpg

The v- wagon is ugly . The rear looks like a pontiac aztek and is just to pointy an shit . The 4dr or 2 Dr are tittays. I have always had a soft spot for the magnums .

i think i found the definition of “jeep thing”

Is Jeep thing what you get when you fuck your cousins? This definitely looked like a cousin fucker mobile.

I wouldve gotten more pics but there was somebody in the passenger seat.

yeah, thats what i’ve always assumed.