Sightings Thread

haha thanks I drive up and down western like 4 times a day lmao

cruised next to a cleannn black kouki s14 on western yesterday as well

car looks sooo sick

I appreciate it dude. needs a few things but overall Im stoked to finally have it close to where I want

I hope you got to hear my exhaust a little bit:lol

Red Cobalt SS Supercharged with tinted windows and the boy racer rear spoiler near the Desmond Hotel. Very ballsy driving that car with those dark windows that close to the Colonie PD HQ. :rofl

Didn’t sound all that great either.
What exactly is done to it.

I tried to get a fun run in with him on 90 and he slowed down to the speed limit.
Made it seem like he thought I wasn’t worth his time or he could have just been trying to get somewhere.
:dunno

Sure it wasn’t yourself?

Hey, let him have his multiple personalities

Saw a multi-colored sabb with a shift 518 sticker on the drivers rear window. was next to them at a redlight on rt 4 today.

You don’t know me bro

Who are you?

i was wondering also

Hmm?
No one? lol.
I haven’t made a thread for my most recent project because everytime I go to detail it, it’s raining outside (i.e. today). I’m going to give up and just take some crappy photos soon.

I tried to get a quick run in with the guy on I90 and I was curious about the car.
Seen him in Amsterdam, 890 toll booth, and crossgates.

I was wondering if he had anything done to it with all the damn stickers on it.
Particularly the AMS sticker.

Wouldn’t mind a fun run also since he snubbed me when I got even with him on the through way.
Was curious if I’d get blown away like the stickers imply, lol…

If it helps at all, I’m on a million other forums going back to '06 with a similar name.
I also kinda know SSmokinn SS from LS1tech.com but never met him in person.
Just don’t normally post on here that often.

Am I in trouble??? lol

seen a silver subaru wrx sti with a carbon fiber trunk on the back of a flatbed on rt 9 by the public house

Probably blew up

Saw slwrthnu on central ave an hour ago, beeped as I drove by but I don’t think you recognized me

Late model white 4WD truck at a Capital area adult novelty store last week. Driver was tall, thin and in jean shorts.

Wearing boots?

I saw a short bus that said Grave Robber on the back where it used to say School Bus on Maxon road extension tonight. I thought that was a little strange.

dat magnum is awesomesauce.
i saw a yellow lowered late 90’s integra looked like the classic type r color on route 145 today in lawyersville headed toward cobleskill. waved at the guy cuz i’m kewl leik dat.

maroon boosted 240 in some cp development