Sightings Thread

Yellow E36 lowered with nice wheels (5 spoke). Clean

Just saw a blue Evo, early to mid 2000’s with Monster decals and black wheels, looked insane!

Youre officially gay

x2.

X3

X4

He was at the Nisky lot last night.

saw the “AMS” evo junker getting off exit 6, as well as an orange fox body bustang with the plates “slowjunk”… original to say the least

Silver Fahraree in cp this morning, sounded like a prius

Silver mk4 supra in B-spa. Have seen this car twice sofar, once at the new BSNB and pulling out of a local garage near the Stewarts in town. Anyone know who owns it?

the stang owner is a good kid , it is slow though lol

its N/A

It did have a raspier note than most turbo supras I’ve heard so I assumed NA as well.

some girl drives the supra i see her every once and a while i have also seen her driving a darker colored one with a turbo seen her in malta and ballston

Saw Vlad on 7 this morning

yeh that chick has a black and a silver supra I belive. the black on is kinda beat up but the silver on is mint. they are always parked infornt of a bank in mechanisville, i guess thats where she works.

Her name is Alex, she has a name on here.

Silver Supra is single turbo.

Her black Supra is NA.

2 mk4 supras!? Jealous of her

yea, 2 sets of problems

Saw myself get into an argument with a DMV rep on the phone at work. I told him that it was totally ok for someone to register a 93 Nissan pulsar. He didn’t like the fact that the steering wheel was on “the wrong side” and that apparently 1990 was the last year for the pulsar. I had some Lols.