Sightings Thread

Lmao I saw that too

tilt nose. Hard to see the seam but its in the fender

yes sliver

lots of 'rarris around last weekend. always see a ton on the northway headed to and from Montreal for the F1 race

you know what i meant. lol. silveeeer.

rarrissssssss

GTRarri

Spotted CRC. Beeped as I was passing by the shop two hours ago.

black bentley on broadway in toga saturday night. looked like jersey shore hopped out of it. no house music was heard :frowning:

Red c6 vette with license plate “quickcar” in malta

Keep seeing a blue S2000 with an invidia exhaust every morning on 90 heading into Albany.

Blue Audi a8 with rotiform blqs in lime green with a wood roof rack on western ave by styvesant plaza, I was in the low m3

you drive by my place yesterday too??

If you’re right on Rt. 20 from I-88 to 146, then yes lol. I was coming home from Watkins Glen.

immaculate red e30 m3 at johnston/church in g-land. second time I’ve seen it this summer. ~50 year old dude driving it loving life

convertible 5th gen camaro, charcoal. woman driving, dude in the passenger seat. must’ve been an auto :rofl

i bet my wife can drive stick.better than you. my 5 yr old neice can shift a rig also

quite likely. any vehicle i’ve driven for any length of time was automatic. i dont have much practice on a standard. oh and good for your niece.

Saw the ZR1 with the “not slow” plate getting off the northway tonight.

I used to see that car quite a bit in the Loudonville/Latham area when Id go thru there a few years ago.

I saw Wayne doing about 45 in the right lane on the thruway this morning in the old Ford.